Twitter: Rodgers cussed out ref for a holding call

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
I don't understand why Garrett walked away after the flag.

That was his opportunity to really go off on the guy, keep it clean but be really demonstrative, he already had the penalty.

Had a chance to really reinforce his point, to the crowd and the cameras, missed spot imo.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Rodgers is one of the best qb's ever but sometimes he gets too much respect and exploits it to the team's advantage. Ironically, this is where he loses some respect.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score

That was his opportunity to really go off on the guy, keep it clean but be really demonstrative, he already had the penalty.

Had a chance to really reinforce his point, to the crowd and the cameras, missed spot imo.
Probably was afraid he'd get another penalty and get thrown out. Then who would coach the team?

wecasa

Reaction score
Next time we play against the Packers, have a 3 stringer start on the D-Line....and have him late hit the heck out of Rodgers with everything he has the first play or two...take the penalties and drill that arrogant guy into the dirt.
We cant get a 1st teamer off a block and you want a scrub back up to do that... If it happens, why wasn't that dude starting.

coult44

Reaction score
Refs are a mess, it's ok when Rodgers does it, but Garrett can't?

Larger image of the quote
T8OdTYs.jpg

WTH was Jaylon doing in that play. As the MLB how are his eyes not glued to The QB and the ball?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score

Yes. It underscores, even more, his lack of feel for how to be a good, effective head coach.

visionary

Reaction score
My prediction. Cowboys beat Green Bay in their house in the playoffs. And Rogers runs off the field. And there's nothing you can do about it.

talkers talk
Doers do

Our fan base has also gotten used to blather and false bravado like this, just like this HC and team

just like Romo said to Brady “See you in February” and Brady was probably laughing at him

Hadenough

Reaction score
This just tells me basically that the refs must've not not liked Romo, some of the hits he took where beyond late and illegal.
Exactly! Especially in that playoff game against the Vikings where Romo was taking shoulder shots to the lower back every other play and Favre was getting touched and flags were flying. Sean Payton saw that and thats why Greg Williams put out bonuses for shots on Favre and they destroyed him.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Next time we play against the Packers, have a 3 stringer start on the D-Line....and have him late hit the heck out of Rodgers with everything he has the first play or two...take the penalties and drill that arrogant guy into the dirt.
Trust me knowing this team they will do nothing they will be beating gain and again.We have the talents but we don't have the it factor.
Blame it on the culture JJ has created for many years.