Rodgers wants out of Green Bay

Valkyr

Reaction score
CBS is reporting this.

Interesting timing considering there was a report that the 49ers were trying to trade for Rodgers, which I think also came from CBS.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...urn-reigning-nfl-mvp-upset-with-organization/
tenor.gif

JayFord

Reaction score
Rodgers might go to Denver or San Fran....possibly WFT but they would have to break up the dline if trading is whats going to happen

no way Dallas is in play he and McCarthy arent exactly on good terms

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
San Fran is already rumored to have offered the 3rd pick + more for him.

I could see this happening. GB drafted a QB last year and Rodgers cap hit is huge next year.

I heard Jimmy G, the 3rd overall pick, and more. GB has to consider it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some people put themselves into Jerry Jones' GM shoes often but do not adopt his brain at the same time.

Jones committed himself 100% to Dak Prescott late October/early November 2016. Not 99.9%. 100 percent.

Hopefully, Aaron Rodgers will not land in the NFC East IF there is any chance of him exiting Green Bay. The Prescott threads will grow 2X worse than they have been these past five years if that happened.

erod

Reaction score
Just pre draft chatter for hype purposes.

Rogers is a Packer for 2021.
I honestly think Rodgers told them "trade me, or I'm retiring."

I understand why he's ticked off. After taking them to the championship game, they have the nerve to draft his replacement? He needed help, and they go get a project quarterback.

Green Bay is probably wanting the moon, and they're in a big game of chicken.

He may be the Jeopardy host after all.

cristglo

Reaction score
I dont think Philly has the cap space Im not sure about wash

Winonesoon

Reaction score
I’m willing to bet that the Packers could get three 1st round picks out of each of those teams for him.

He would make Washington a contender immediately.
Thats just crazy talk and you know it...shame!!:laugh: he has already had his teeth file twice. The third time you go out to pasture. At least around here.:(

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I honestly think Rodgers told them "trade me, or I'm retiring."

I understand why he's ticked off. After taking them to the championship game, they have the nerve to draft his replacement? He needed help, and they go get a project quarterback.

Green Bay is probably wanting the moon, and they're in a big game of chicken.

He may be the Jeopardy host after all.

Agree completely. Never got the hate besides being a rival. I just said in the 49er trade thread that they basically would be a rebuild without him but they truly never get him help. “Rodgers magic” is what they rely on to get through seasons