Rodgers wants out of Green Bay

Mr_437

Reaction score
Aaron must've caught wind of trade offer and got pissed with GB cause they know he wants to go to California.

I'm all for the chaos, free A-Rod!!!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This is interesting, if he goes to SF that could get them back on a SB track.
Be funny if he came to a nfce team. either way would mess with cowboys chances.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Maybe Saints try to trade into the top 10 to make Green Bay an offer.

conner01

Reaction score
If true, this can throw a major wrench in this draft.
I'm sure the Packers will try to do what they can to keep him. But Rodgers has always been a bit of a crybaby
He’s under contract so his only leverage is sit out at his age and the cap hit they have to eat if they don’t extend him
Hard to blame him though
This is a playoff team that spend a premium pick on a QB and did nothing to help the offense last year

CWR

Reaction score
Hes such a ****** bag. Always unhappy about something. You just went 13-3. I hope he goes somewhere and is terrible. Preferably in the AFC.

ESisback

Reaction score
If this is true, he’d want a team built to win now—good OL, WRs, RB and defense—they just need a QB. I think he’d also want a warm weather team, one that’s willing to pay AND one that would not only defer to his judgement offensively, but also support all that Jeopardy crap. Lotsa ifs.

Bartlebie

Reaction score

dfense

Reaction score
That stint on Jeopardy gave him a taste of the future. Hollywood!

chicago JK

Reaction score

While that is true they have not drafted offensive players in the first round. But they did find a pro bowl receiver outside the first round. And maybe one of the top 5 WR in football. They also found a pro bowl (I believe) running back outside the first round who made the Dallas defense look silly.

I am a huge Rodgers fan and think if he wins another super bowl his legacy is up with the greats. But he wasn't good enough in the playoff loss to Tampa last year. Would have more offensive picks helped? Probably. But at some point, he needs to play like the best when it matters the most imo.

Mannix

Reaction score
------I like Dak but I would do cartwheels for Rodgers. Rodgers can be a whiny ***!!

Rodgers is a whiny little B....but I'd take him in a heartbeat.