Rodgers wants out of Green Bay

RonnieT24

Reaction score
How do you know? I mean, people said the same thing about Rodgers back in the day but we haven't seen him.

I don't know who those people were.. All I know is that from the time he came in when Favre got knocked out of that game at Texas Stadium that night in 2007 it was clear they had themselves a star in the making and the Packers started encouraging Favre to retire seemingly within hours of that performance.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
While that is true they have not drafted offensive players in the first round. But they did find a pro bowl receiver outside the first round. And maybe one of the top 5 WR in football. They also found a pro bowl (I believe) running back outside the first round who made the Dallas defense look silly.

I am a huge Rodgers fan and think if he wins another super bowl his legacy is up with the greats. But he wasn't good enough in the playoff loss to Tampa last year. Would have more offensive picks helped? Probably. But at some point, he needs to play like the best when it matters the most imo.

Agree to some extent but he actually had a good game vs TB. I just think GB treats him like Marino where they roll the ball out and say “take us there.” I truly believe they would be in rebuild mode with most other QBs

33-48, 346 YDS, 3 TD, 1 INT

Turk

Reaction score
Rodgers is a crybaby. So is Brady but he hides it better.
I do see where he is coming from though; they have not done much to build the team over the last few years.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He would be a perfect fit in New England. I’m happy with Prescott Yep that’s right I think Prescott over Rogers

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Rodgers is a crybaby. So is Brady but he hides it better.
I do see where he is coming from though; they have not done much to build the team over the last few years.
I’m putting Mahomes in that group also Media love a boys. That’s right I think Mahomes is way overrated. Another Hail Mary put it up for grabs. If you didn’t have the receivers the coach the team he wouldn’t have a ring

Turk

Reaction score
Agree to some extent but he actually had a good game vs TB. I just think GB treats him like Marino where they roll the ball out and say “take us there.” I truly believe they would be in rebuild mode with most other QBs
Rodgers BADLY wants another ring and might be at the point where he does not see it happening in GB.

Turk

Reaction score
I’m putting Mahomes in that group also Media love a boys. That’s right I think Mahomes is way overrated. Another Hail Mary put it up for grabs. If you didn’t have the receivers the coach the team he wouldn’t have a ring
well to be fair if you do not have a complete team or one close to it you don't get a ring. The O line that played in the SB was pathetic.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I don't know who those people were.. All I know is that from the time he came in when Favre got knocked out of that game at Texas Stadium that night in 2007 it was clear they had themselves a star in the making and the Packers started encouraging Favre to retire seemingly within hours of that performance.

Then I guess you weren't around this board because there were a lot of them. I mean, you had fans in Green Bay, who didn't want Rodgers starting over Favre. It's not exactly a secret. And remember, Rodgers didn't have a great year, his first year. Pack was 6-10 his first year as the starter so no, it wasn't all in in GB, even after Farve left the room.

MikeB80

Reaction score

Nate Jones! He made a couple of plays in 07 hitting Favre and Brady. He is now an NFL official.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If AR leaves GB, no fear, the NFL will keep their refs in GB no matter who is the QB.
Though a few refs may rebel and still secretly give the calls to AR and his new team. That could be worth 4 1st rounders. :lmao2:

Mr_437

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers steals the attention on draft day, power move. But, he probably would've been traded by now if this news was out on Monday.