Roger and Jerry are in a meeting right NOW

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I guess we'll find out about Pac in the next few hours.

Thanks Pac.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2338046 said:
Heard it on the Irvin show. They said Jerry is on his hands and knees. lol

Thats where I got it.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Pacs done. He has learned nothing from his past. And he certainly doesnt appreciate this fresh start.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
CATCH17;2338040 said:
I guess we'll find out about Pac in the next few hours.

Thanks Pac.

If he suspends Pac for more than 1 game, Jerry is going to sue the NFL for $750M dollars.

austin_powers_mike_myers_as_dr_evil.jpg

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2338046 said:
Heard it on the Irvin show. They said Jerry is on his hands and knees. lol

LOL

Dear baby jesus and lord goodell....

Please dont make me look like the biggest fool in all of sports.....

Please let me keep my new toy and dont send me to my room.....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
nyc;2338057 said:
If he suspends Pac for more than 1 game, Jerry is going to sue the NFL for $750M dollars.

I dont think Pac will get any short term suspensions for behavior issues.

I have a feeling hes about to get hit hard.

If Pac gets suspended it will be for life.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Depends on the facts. If in fact he was drinking and that is reasonably verifiable as well as prohibited for him, then I suspect he'll get a one game suspension.

If they are truly interested in rehabilitation for him then they'll follow a reasonable path. If Goodell has had it and has the ammunition then Pacman good be gone longer than that. Won't speculate further though.

jcblanco22

Reaction score
Shoot, for all we know, Jerry may be trying to convince Roger to suspend him at least one game so he gets the extra draft picks. It's just the Rams coming up dude, we can beat them without Adam. ;)

jdnelson103

Reaction score
CATCH17;2338064 said:
nyc;2338057 said:

I dont think Pac will get any short term suspensions for behavior issues.

I have a feeling hes about to get hit hard.

If Pac gets suspended it will be for life.
Say he gets suspended for 2-3 games, does anyone think that Jerry gave up his rights to cut him since he admitted that he thought it was a "nothing" issue? You think Pacman's agent would have anything to say about it?

I personally think he should be suspended and cut.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Meeting Under Way

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.--The owners' meeting is under way here, and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell likely will conduct a news conference at day's end.

Goodell and Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones are said to have had a private conversation today.

They perhaps discussed Goodell's pending decision about whether to discipline Cowboys cornerback Adam Jones under the league's personal conduct policy for being involved in a scuffle with one of his bodyguards last week in a restroom at a Dallas hotel.

Jerry Jones declined to punish Adam Jones and said on a radio show late last week that it was ridiculous to think the cornerback might be suspended.

By Mark Maske (Washington Post)

mrla

A Passion for the Star
Reaction score
jcblanco22;2338072 said:
Shoot, for all we know, Jerry may be trying to convince Roger to suspend him at least one game so he gets the extra draft picks. It's just the Rams coming up dude, we can beat them without Adam. ;)

Yea right!!
This team, in its present condition, is not guaranteed to beat anyone!

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
nyc;2338057 said:

austin_powers_mike_myers_as_dr_evil.jpg
Why sue for Trillions when we can sue for....Billions?

Aven8

Reaction score
I just heard Goose on Norm say that he thinks he should be suspended and the he should take a pick away from the Cowboys! If he takes away a pick Goodell may never get out of town!!!

By the way....the whole not drinking thing is stupid! I know he's been in a lot of trouble, but I can't blame the guy for wanting a drink from time to time. I can also see him going nuts being treated like a kid.....it's not that I don't agree, it would just be hard to be a 25 yr old who can't do anything! He might as well be in prison!!!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Aven8;2338097 said:
By the way....the whole not drinking thing is stupid! I know he's been in a lot of trouble, but I can't blame the guy for wanting a drink from time to time. I can also see him going nuts being treated like a kid.....it's not that I don't agree, it would just be hard to be a 25 yr old who can't do anything! He might as well be in prison!!!

Self-inflicted. Take your medicine, boy.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Aven8;2338097 said:
I just heard Goose on Norm say that he thinks he should be suspended and the he should take a pick away from the Cowboys! If he takes away a pick Goodell may never get out of town!!!

No worries, he got bigs feet.

links18

Reaction score
Aven8;2338097 said:

Refraining from Alcohol is a routine conditions of most probation sentences handed down that I have ever seen. Hell, judges regularly order people to refrain from alcohol as a condition of pre-trial release on bail. If you are found to have violated, back to the pokey you go!