Roger and Jerry are in a meeting right NOW

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Rampage;2338234 said:
I hope not cause if he misses this next game i don't know if we can win any of the next 3 games.

he hasn't played that well that we are lost without him,he's gotten beat just like the rest of out crners.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2338301 said:
he hasn't played that well that we are lost without him,he's gotten beat just like the rest of out crners.
yeah but he's been our best corner this year and the only corner who has even come close to getting a pick.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2338301 said:

Homerism at its best. If you think having 2 rookie corners out there + whoever we get from the PS will do the job, then so be it.

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
I think Jenkins and Scandrick can play as well or better than Pacman has this year. Get the young guys on the field.

Release Pacman....we do not need the distractions and BS.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2338309 said:
Homerism at its best. If you think having 2 rookie corners out there + whoever we get from the PS will do the job, then so be it.

We will have alan ball also. he is a second year player.

He looked horrendous in the preseason.

I have confidence in the young guys against the rams.

Now the bucs and giants are a different story, but I think they can be successfull against the rams.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
nyc;2338057 said:
If he suspends Pac for more than 1 game, Jerry is going to sue the NFL for $750M dollars.

austin_powers_mike_myers_as_dr_evil.jpg

And Jerry will lose, badly. The guy gets suspended it's cause they have enough information to confirm he broke his probation. There is simply no way around that, even for Jerry.

jobberone;2338070 said:
Depends on the facts. If in fact he was drinking and that is reasonably verifiable as well as prohibited for him, then I suspect he'll get a one game suspension.

If they are truly interested in rehabilitation for him then they'll follow a reasonable path. If Goodell has had it and has the ammunition then Pacman good be gone longer than that. Won't speculate further though.

But how many more chances does Goodell and the league need to give him to be on a 'reasonable' path? The guy has been warned, he's been suspended, he knew the guidelines. How many chances does a person get before it's clear that he just doesn't get it?

Aven8;2338097 said:
I just heard Goose on Norm say that he thinks he should be suspended and the he should take a pick away from the Cowboys! If he takes away a pick Goodell may never get out of town!!!

By the way....the whole not drinking thing is stupid! I know he's been in a lot of trouble, but I can't blame the guy for wanting a drink from time to time. I can also see him going nuts being treated like a kid.....it's not that I don't agree, it would just be hard to be a 25 yr old who can't do anything! He might as well be in prison!!!

Wrong. On so many levels. He still doesn't live anything close to prison life and the drinking thing is of his own doing. He doesn't like that well then he should have thought of that before he decided to be a bonehead and get into so much trouble off the field. He has no one to blame for his current situation(s) but himself.

CATCH17;2338153 said:
If hes done 6 to 8 weeks doesnt that mean he could be back?

Or do we have to save a Roster Spot in order to keep him?

We'd have to keep a roster spot for him and given the injuries we're dealing with elsewhere I doubt, very seriously, that keeping two punters on the 53 for 8 weeks is an appealing one.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Boysboy;2338309 said:

Homerism....ummm...ok, if you say so. I feel like my statement was the oposite.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2338327 said:

Boysboy has redefined homerism today to mean any opinion that differentiates with his.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2338327 said:

Let me clarify-if you think 2 rookies + Alan Ball will get the job done(no matter how much a pain in the *** Pacman is)...then enjoy!

Boysboy

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2338330 said:
Boysboy has redefined homerism today to mean any opinion that differentiates with his.

But saying how Pacman not being on the team would make us BETTER DESPITE playing 2 rookies + Alan Ball is NOT homerism?

Frozen700

Reaction score
he wont get suspended....Jerry n Roger are tight......

Roger G will be like "we haven't found anything to warrant a suspension this time, we hope he can stay out of trouble, and hope to not hear of anything for the rest of the year, next time he may not be so lucky" some BS like that

Jerry will persuade him, and we have to much crap going on already with us

stiletto

Reaction score
Boysboy;2338309 said:

Homerism would be supporting Pacman Jones and his actions just because he wears a star on his helmet also.... All of us would be just like everyone else saying he was a "criminal", "thug", whatever if he were on another team. Plus He has not exactly provided the team with any huge play-making ability thus far. He's been very mediocre. The rookies might not be AS good as Pacman but at least the team would have some honor and the young players could get some experience.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2338337 said:
he wont get suspended....Jerry n Roger are tight......

Roger G will be like "we haven't found anything to warrant a suspension this time, we hope he can stay out of trouble, and hope to not hear of anything for the rest of the year, next time he may not be so lucky" some BS like that

Jerry will persuade him, and we have to much crap going on already with us
I agree and hope that's what happens.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Rampage;2338345 said:
I agree and hope that's what happens.

yea...i just don't see him pulling the trigger...he may send out a big warning/threat.....but just like the bill B incident he may go soft on us...especially with Jerry, the most influential owner in the league all in his ear....

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
CATCH17;2338040 said:
I guess we'll find out about Pac in the next few hours.

Thanks Pac.

If the meeting right now is true, I cannot imagine Goodell saying "OK, just this once, but one more similar infraction by PacMan and BAM!"

If police were called, Goodell will act to suspend.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Boysboy;2338331 said:
Let me clarify-if you think 2 rookies + Alan Ball will get the job done(no matter how much a pain in the *** Pacman is)...then enjoy!
I
like I have said again & again, I would rather have players that are young & have their minds in the right place than to waste time on I player that doesn't appreciate his 5000th chance and we can't count on.

Boysboy

Reaction score
stiletto;2338344 said:
Homerism would be supporting Pacman Jones and his actions just because he wears a star on his helmet also.... All of us would be just like everyone else saying he was a "criminal", "thug", whatever if he were on another team. Plus He has not exactly provided the team with any huge play-making ability thus far. He's been very mediocre. The rookies might not be AS good as Pacman but at least the team would have some honor and the young players could get some experience.

Hey-this also qualifies as a homeristic statement, especially if you think Alan Ball will somehow light it up.

If we go 0-3 the next 3 games, don't come back here crying how our pass D was shot to **** b/c of Pacman's loss.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2338362 said:
I
like I have said again & again, I would rather have players that are young & have their minds in the right place than to waste time on I player that doesn't appreciate his 5000th chance and we can't count on.

Then with Alan Ball back there, if our D gets shot to **** over the next 3 weeks, promise me you won't be one of the "cryers" that makes all these complaining threads, ok?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Boysboy;2338363 said:
Hey-this also qualifies as a homeristic statement, especially if you think Alan Ball will somehow light it up.

If we go 0-3 the next 3 games, don't come back here crying how our pass D was shot to **** b/c of Pacman's loss.

And if we still go 0-3 in the next three games and the pass defense is beat up like it was in the second half by the Cards, with Jones, are you going to stop pissing and moaning about how unfair Cowboy fans are for not thinking he's some saving grace?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2338362 said:
I

What people tend to forget now that he is a Cowboy is how he got here.

No way on earth is Pacman Jones wearing a Dallas UNI if he wasn't a gigantic idiot.

Tennessee figured it out and cut him loose. That organization is one of the better organizations in sports too.

Pacman is walking on a wire and he still finds himself in these situations.