Twitter: Roger Staubach believes in Dak Prescott

Big_D

Reaction score
That's a lie that you're not stuck. That's the only excuse for thinking this bum is any good and if that means I don't get it so be it. Who said he was going anywhere? Don't project on me because you can't teach yourself. We can compare where it matters most to see you can teach yourself. I didn't literally mean I taught myself but when talking to people online looking for anything to prove themselves right they will get conveniently stupid. I meant if the teacher isn't doing their job I'm still going to find a way to get the needed help. Shouldn't have to explain that but I guess some need everything explained to them.

Get the needed help from where. lol There's a guy paid to coach him and the entire offense and Daks supposed to do what exactly? Call another QB coach, a different OC, maybe another QB and pick his brain? You're help is supposed to be right in front of you. That's what coaches do. Instead he's saddled with Garrett, Linehan and Moore? It's a mess. There's no special ed class that will fix that. You're the one crying about the QB. I'm just telling you the teams options of replacing him are very slim and Jerry isn't letting go so easily. But like I said before maybe a new coach helps him improve or he doesn't.. Not my fault you can't seem to handle that. I personally don't think he's the long term answer, I said that a number of times in this thread. But Jerry on the other hand isn't an ordinary GM and Dak will remain at least through next season.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I absolutely love Roger Staubach and hold him in extraordinarily high esteem.

I will never say anything bad about Roger and frankly his football opinion is to be valued at a higher level than probably every person on this board.
He knows what it takes to be a pro more than just about anyone.

That said--no one is infallible. No one is right all the time.
this is one of those times. Roger appears to be basing this opinion on hope, not reality.

Dak is not going through a "tough time".
Dak is flat out not the man for the job. It's more evident every day.
You=Wrong.

Staubach=Correct.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Get the needed help from where. lol There's a guy paid to coach him and the entire offense and Daks supposed to do what exactly? Call another QB coach, a different OC, maybe another QB and pick his brain? You're help is supposed to be right in front of you. That's what coaches do. Instead he's saddled with Garrett, Linehan and Moore? It's a mess. There's no special ed class that will fix that. You're the one crying about the QB. I'm just telling you the teams options of replacing him are very slim and Jerry isn't letting go so easily. But like I said before maybe a new coach helps him improve or he doesn't.. Not my fault you can't seem to handle that. I personally don't think he's the long term answer, I said that a number of times in this thread. But Jerry on the other hand isn't an ordinary GM and Dak will remain at least through next season.
Saying the QB isn't good isn't crying my man its telling the truth. You're not a little kid stop the exaggerations. You ain't tell me something I already know. Its also not my fault you like making up stuff like a little kid just to fit your narrative. You can't find a post of me saying I can't handle Dak at QB. Stick to things that make sense not this mad up junk your posting. Again who said Dak was gone after this year? Are you on drugs?

Dak can improve as a QB without Garrett's help are you serious or learning challenged?

Kaiser

Reaction score
OT but Staubach is getting the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Pretty cool.

CapnCook

Reaction score
I'm done blaming the coaches, including Kellen Moore. Sure, it's a joke of an org, but come on....

Three years to learn to read a defense....pre snap no less.

Maybe he just needs a fourth???????.

Just watch the film and learn Dak. Or can you?

Is his confidence so shot his nerves are scrambling his synapses?

black label

Reaction score
So when dak gets run out of football because hes sucks so bad does that make Rodger stupid?

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
Social media, where people sitting at home on their couch know more than Hall Of Fame players

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
They couldn’t have made many worse moves in selecting a qb coach and offensive line coach. That’s another on Garrett. Just time management and that should be enough to move him out of coaching. Ignore his offensive philosophy, adjustments, and not talking during the game.