Rolando McClain has his indefinite suspension lifted

1942willys

Reaction score
I have to count Rolando as my biggest Cowboy player disappointment. When he was on the field he was so friggin good, loved how he played, that is EXACTLY the kind of physical LB with range we need. If only he could have gotten his off-the-field act together.
Duane Thomas and Hollywood Henderson are one and two but McCain certainly is in there as someone who could have been a HOF and screwed the pooch.

zerofill

Reaction score
Whats he..like 40?
Like 34 or 35... But was way drugged up for a few years. So I doubt he is even remotely useful on a football field these days lol.

Sad... I actually think he was one person that if they would have dedicated themselves was a HOFer.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Like 34 or 35... But was way drugged up for a few years. So I doubt he is even remotely useful on a football field these days lol.

Sad... I actually think he was one person that if they would have dedicated themselves was a HOFer.
I agree. Put him in the same group as David Irving. If they gave a Crap about the sport,
They'd be unstoppable.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Yesssssssss.....now go get em......I kid I kid......one of my fav cowboys that I had pulled for but never panned out! If he had his head screwed on right dude coulda been a dominant force in the middle for a long time!

ak47kaehu

Reaction score

I remember they played the 49ers in the season opener in 2015 or 16. The cowboys got killed in that game but there was one play that made me go "who the heck made that tackle?". It was a play where frank gore met RoMc at full speed running up the middle into the second level and it was like the dude ran into a fricken brick wall and was stopped violently dead in his tracks. You could even hear the loud pop on the broadcast. We need one of those guys in the middle.