Rolando McClain has his indefinite suspension lifted

Mitch

Reaction score
Bring him in for a workout and let‘s see if he has young legs like Aldon Smith.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Oh great, please don't sign Rolando. The first instance he gets stressed he probably will run out on the nearest freeway puffing on a joint and pretending he is a choo-choo train.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
purple-drink.gif

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Earlier today, Mike Fisher brought up the ghost of LB Rolando McClain during his ‘no bullsh..’ Fish Report - and I realized I’d completely forgotten about the player, whom I’d once believed had a shot at true greatness.

For those of you old enough to remember McClain - what do YOU remember about the player?

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I have to count Rolando as my biggest Cowboy player disappointment. When he was on the field he was so friggin good, loved how he played, that is EXACTLY the kind of physical LB with range we need. If only he could have gotten his off-the-field act together.
Rolando and David Irving. And,to a lesser extent, Randy Gregory - the Cowboys are a magnet for talented potheads on defense.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
The eagles will bring him in for a workout … and this board will melt down and jump on the Howie train… because that’s how this board works.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
McClain helped us a lot in 2014 when Sean Lee was injured. He's a sad case of a player with talent who wasted it on drugs like his "purple drank."