Rolando McClain on the rise?

Wayne02

Reaction score
Grow up? Perhaps you should. Guess what? People vary in opinion and value. Where I grew up, if you run your mouth and back it up, you get respect. If you run your mouth and don't, it's because you've just got diarrhea of the mouth and need to have it checked. In football, giving an *** whooping as a defensive player, is making that man fear being on the field with you. Otherwise, we'd be watching flag football. Hell yes, I wish for McCoys diarrhea mouth to be hit hard. No, I wouldn't feel sorry for a guy who makes 45M a year if he were out for the season. I would happily break a leg to earn that. What you're arguing about is simply a moral compass that you and I differ in. The guy that fights, the guy that doesn't. Both think that the other is stupid. It's an asinine subject. Move on.

So because a guy makes 45 million a year (which he doesn't btw) that means it is okay to wish injury on him? What kind of backwards logic is that? Him being hit hard for running his mouth is completely different from what you were saying, which was, "I hope McClain injures the guy for the entire season." That's right, I am arguing on a moral compass and I am judging you for your lack of morality, and the only reason why you don't like being judged is because you know that what you're saying is immoral.

Cebrin

Reaction score
So because a guy makes 45 million a year (which he doesn't btw) that means it is okay to wish injury on him? What kind of backwards logic is that? Him being hit hard for running his mouth is completely different from what you were saying, which was, "I hope McClain injures the guy for the entire season." That's right, I am arguing on a moral compass and I am judging you for your lack of morality, and the only reason why you don't like being judged is because you know that what you're saying is immoral.

Not even going to dignify your rudeness with a valid response. Have a good day.

Cebrin

Reaction score
butthurt-butthurt-everywhere.jpg

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Broaddus is on twitter saying he is hearing some things going on right now with R.McClain. He was asked should we be concerned and he said "not at this time"

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Broaddus is on twitter saying he is hearing some things going on right now with R.McClain. He was asked should we be concerned and he said "not at this time"

From what I gather, trainers have told him his leg is OK, but he refuses to practice and dint want to do the scrimmage.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
From what I gather, trainers have told him his leg is OK, but he refuses to practice and dint want to do the scrimmage.

He probably just wants to be extra cautious. I don't blame him - he probably feels confident that he can beat anybody out for a starting spot, so he'd rather be 100% healthy for when the games matter than for a scrimmage.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
He probably just wants to be extra cautious. I don't blame him - he probably feels confident that he can beat anybody out for a starting spot, so he'd rather be 100% healthy for when the games matter than for a scrimmage.

IDK, when you've been out as long as he has I think you would need the work. He should be listing to the trainers, not trying to avoid practice.