Rolando McClain on the rise?

reddyuta

Reaction score
he must be injured because i didnt see him out there today.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
"I own Dallas." That's why. Let him earn his millions on the sideline. Save your judgements for you and yours.

Agreed. Anyone that comes out and just talks out of nowhere especially when they've had pedestrian stats against the team they "own" needs to be shut up in the worst way possible.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Just wondering, but is he under contract for one year or did he have more time left on his deal when we traded for him? I'm curious because Dallas seems to be giving out two years deals rather than one year deals lately, just in case they have good seasons.

I'm curious about this as well. I don't recall reading anything about his deal. Does anyone know??

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I'm curious about this as well. I don't recall reading anything about his deal. Does anyone know??

Answering my own ?:

Cowboys pick up Rolando McClain's tolled nonguaranteed contract of $700,000 for 2014. He also has $400,000 incentives based on playing time

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
This McClain news really excites me. I remember watching him dominate in the SEC. I have to temper my excitement and remember that we have had these types of hopes flown high before only to be shot down by a timely shell.

Praying that this turns out to be a major positive. We need it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares? A lot of players and teams own Dallas. No reason to wish injury on someone. Start winning, and all that goes away.
I'm not wishing injury upon anyone. This is football. Hopefully, Dallas will limit his productivity and add two losses to the Eagles' record. However, this is football. If a player let's his play do the talking and gets laid out, I would be immediately apprehensive about his well-beiing. With the exception of idiots like Terrell Owens, I want players to enjoy long productive careers. It is a harsh sport and player longevity is more often than not a joke. Yet if a player let's his mouth do his talking for him, I can appreciate the poetic justice of someone laying him out first and worry about his well-being second. Football has always had a knack for teaching players what goes around sometimes does come back around.

Wayne02

Reaction score
"I own Dallas." That's why. Let him earn his millions on the sideline. Save your judgements for you and yours.

Who cares? Players talk trash all of the time, that's no reason to stoop to the level of wishing harm on another person. Grow up man.

Wayne02

Reaction score
I'm not wishing injury upon anyone. This is football. Hopefully, Dallas will limit his productivity and add two losses to the Eagles' record. However, this is football. If a player let's his play do the talking and gets laid out, I would be immediately apprehensive about his well-beiing. With the exception of idiots like Terrell Owens, I want players to enjoy long productive careers. It is a harsh sport and player longevity is more often than not a joke. Yet if a player let's his mouth do his talking for him, I can appreciate the poetic justice of someone laying him out first and worry about his well-being second. Football has always had a knack for teaching players what goes around sometimes does come back around.

There is a difference between hoping the Cowboys beat him and his team by limiting his productivity, and HOPING that another player takes another player out for the whole season by "one nasty hit."

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is a difference between hoping the Cowboys beat him and his team by limiting his productivity, and HOPING that another player takes another player out for the whole season by "one nasty hit."
I am not Cebrin.

You have already replied to Cebrin.