Rolando McClain on the rise?

Wayne02

Reaction score
I know. Your point?

I was pointing out the way you were looking at it was okay, but the foolishness that Cebrin was talking about was just senseless. He seemed to agree with what you said so I wanted him to understand the difference.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was pointing out the way you were looking at it was okay, but the foolishness that Cebrin was talking about was just senseless. He seemed to agree with what you said so I wanted him to understand the difference.
I may be wrong, but I think he already sees the distinction.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think he does, I think he believes that you agreed with him.
That's not the impression I have. I believe he read where I stated this is football and inferred that "it" happens all the time, which is a reality of the game. I think that is why he hit me with a like. Then again, I could be completely wrong.

Wayne02

Reaction score
That's not the impression I have. I believe he read where I stated this is football and inferred that "it" happens all the time, which is a reality of the game. I think that is why he hit me with a like. Then again, I could be completely wrong.

But there is a difference between "it happens all of the time" and "I hope it happens to this guy because he said bad things about my favorite team." You believe the former and he believes in the latter.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But there is a difference between "it happens all of the time" and "I hope it happens to this guy because he said bad things about my favorite team." You believe the former and he believes in the latter.
You do understand that we are both nitpicking here, right? You are probably right, but how does that assertion apply to his assigning me a like? He could mean one thing and react to another thing without making the exact association between the two.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I was against the signing because of his off field stuff, but I hope it works out. We need a strong MLB with Lee out.

Wayne02

Reaction score
You do understand that we are both nitpicking here, right? You are probably right, but how does that assertion apply to his assigning me a like? He could mean one thing and react to another thing without making the exact association between the two.

I agree, we are nitpicking, but the bottom line is, what he said about "hoping that McClain injures McCoy for the year is wrong, whether it happens or not is irrelevant, but the "hoping or wishing" that he does it is wrong. Do you agree with that?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree, we are nitpicking, but the bottom line is, what he said about "hoping that McClain injures McCoy for the year is wrong, whether it happens or not is irrelevant, but the "hoping or wishing" that he does it is wrong. Do you agree with that?
:)

Wayne, I said, "I'm not wishing injury upon anyone" in my original post. So the already acknowledged answer is I agree. I'm giving you the final say. Do you think it is possible, not a certainty, but a possibility, that he assigned a like that does not carry the same meaning about his original comments concerning McCoy?

Cebrin

Reaction score
Who cares? Players talk trash all of the time, that's no reason to stoop to the level of wishing harm on another person. Grow up man.

Grow up? Perhaps you should. Guess what? People vary in opinion and value. Where I grew up, if you run your mouth and back it up, you get respect. If you run your mouth and don't, it's because you've just got diarrhea of the mouth and need to have it checked. In football, giving an *** whooping as a defensive player, is making that man fear being on the field with you. Otherwise, we'd be watching flag football. Hell yes, I wish for McCoys diarrhea mouth to be hit hard. No, I wouldn't feel sorry for a guy who makes 45M a year if he were out for the season. I would happily break a leg to earn that. What you're arguing about is simply a moral compass that you and I differ in. The guy that fights, the guy that doesn't. Both think that the other is stupid. It's an asinine subject. Move on.

waving monkey

Reaction score
'All sound and fury signifying nothing'

until it shows up in more wins then losses the process and every other 'catch' phrase means nothing.
until it shows up in more wins then losses

here's a football cliche that isn't true

Cebrin

Reaction score
:)

Wayne, I said, "I'm not wishing injury upon anyone" in my original post. So the already acknowledged answer is I agree. I'm giving you the final say. Do you think it is possible, not a certainty, but a possibility, that he assigned a like that does not carry the same meaning about his original comments concerning McCoy?

I can vouch for that. You didn't agree with me at all. You respectively gave your opinion without passing judgement. Thank you.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

I hope McClain breaks both of McCoy's legs...