Rolando McClain suspended 10 games

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Still like the Jaylon Smith pick?

Still does nothing to answer the question who starts at MLB for this year.

Last year, they did the Jasper Brinkley thing and flushed money down the toilet. This year we take a player who is a red shirt.

Sounds like a plan.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Was hoping he could at least bridge us to next year when we could be done with him.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am waiting for the "Ro will help this team in game 11 and we look forward to his return for the playoff run" mantra.......it is coming :banghead:

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
Invest in someone who wants to play football instead of smoking, giggling with his bros, and eating cheese puffs.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Invest in someone who wants to play football instead of smoking, giggling with his bros, and eating cheese puffs.

That is not true.

He was absent from the OTAs because he wanted to spend time with his family. Nothing about bros or Cheetos.

I guess in between bonding time with his kids, he hit the bong a few times.

Hey, it happens.

John813

Reaction score
Yea, I'm done with him. Cut him.

By game 11 he would be out of shape for the rest of the year.

So, who starts in the middle? Hitchens?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
That is not true.

He was absent from the OTAs because he wanted to spend time with his family. Nothing about bros or Cheetos.

I guess in between bonding time with his kids, he hit the bong a few times.

Hey, it happens.

He can stay home with his kids and get stoned all he wants now.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Choosing not to re-sign a player is not the same as getting rid of someone under contract and admitting a mistake.

not when he is super cheap and begging to play...Ro wasn't under contract either and we still went after him

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
It's not only the 10 games, he has always had to play his way back into shape, before seeing the field, so call it another 2-3 games on top of the 10 - cause he does not keep himself in shape (both last 2 seasons) so yes, he has to go. What kind of example are we setting for the younger players in the franchise i.e. Gregory/Lawrence if we keep him on the roster. 3 defensive starters out via drug suspensions. Pull a Jimmy Johnson and cut him to send the message !!!
Guess Leary in a trade for a MLBer is now on the table .....

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Still does nothing to answer the question who starts at MLB for this year.

Last year, they did the Jasper Brinkley thing and flushed money down the toilet. This year we take a player who is a red shirt.

Sounds like a plan.

Hitchens will likely start at MLB.

RS12

Reaction score
Now we know why he was spotted sporting a boiler in the off season. One too many 7-11 runs to remedy the munchies.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
he was the first guy the resigned and you say this franchise isn't run by someone who has no idea what the heck is going on.