Romo 2014 or Dak 2023

dckid

Reaction score
Who do you think had a better season. Both were peak years that could have won MVPs but got beat out by the narrative. Dak gets his chance to do what Romo couldn't do and beat the Packers. I'm going with Dak he has been lights out.

Romo - 3705 yards 34 TDs 9 Ints
Dak - 4516 yards 36 TDs 9 Ints
Young Romo of 2007 was better. Right now Dak is much. Better than 2014 Romo. That year JG moved to the run first approach. This offense is all predicated on Dak.

stiletto

Reaction score
Similar season so far, if the playoffs end up the same or worse then who really cares? I sure don't...TBD pretty much.

Zman5

Reaction score
I don’t think anyone claimed Dak’s performance was “below average”, because it obviously wasn’t. What most people said is he functioned more as a bus driver and relied on the running game with Zeke and the offensive line than being the reason for
You must be new here.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why even ask such a hypothetical question? How does this even remotely matter?

:facepalm:
The comparisons happen all the time because of the Romey Dakey. Never heard of the Romey Dakey? Well, it goes like this:

You put the active QB in,
You can't leave the ex-QB out,
You put the active QB in,
And you keep posting it all about.

Do the Romey Dakey,
And you post it year-round,
That's what it's all about.

Yep. That's what it's always ALL about. :(

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
If Dak does win a SB the Romo fanatics will say he could have won 2 or 3 by now. lol

Wapp5200

Reaction score
Who do you think had a better season. Both were peak years that could have won MVPs but got beat out by the narrative. Dak gets his chance to do what Romo couldn't do and beat the Packers. I'm going with Dak he has been lights out.

Romo - 3705 yards 34 TDs 9 Ints
Dak - 4516 yards 36 TDs 9 Ints
I like Romo. If the defense was the caliber of today's we win the superbowl

TheCritic

Reaction score
Can we mix/match? I'd take Dak's 2016 athleticism and Romo's 2016 brain.