Romo and False Flags

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Right, but his answer is more film study, which isn't going to do squat.

Agreed. That performance had nothing to do with film study. Your original point was spot on. I went a little left field there with your post as a springboard.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Two Deep I honestly thought the line got pretty descent pressure. In fact I was stunned to see some of the penetration they had. And to be fair they were going up against arguably the most mobile QB in the NFL and when your corners are playing ten yards off it's hard to get to the QB before he throws the ball.

I think the jury is still out on them. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt against Tennessee. I think they earned it.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I doubt that there is much substance on site as to how Jason Garrett really coaches...blatant generalizations and stereotype doesn't do a fan much good except for venting one's own frustrations.

Judging from the outcome and sloppiness of yesterday's game I would suffice to say that Garrett doesn't do much coaching.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Judging from the outcome and sloppiness of yesterday's game I would suffice to say that Garrett doesn't do much coaching.

At this stage, no one can define the mess...so, no arguments from this fan.