Romo Flashbacks. Bring in Dalton, it can't hurt

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Whether it was a confused Cooper, or Dak throwing into coverage......I'd like to see Dalton play. I don't care what numbers Dak has.......W's matter.

Can they also actually play 4 quarters of football instead of only the 4th?

The Cleveland running game looked impressive. Dallas defense concerns isn't only the secondary after that performance.

This team is messier than a soup sandwhich.

I don't want to see Dalton. He is nothing more than a backup. He'll be gone next year. The only thing that's working is Dak and the passing game. Why would we want to tinker with whats already working?

Slick

Reaction score
I don't want to see Dalton. He is nothing more than a backup. He'll be gone next year. The only thing that's working is Dak and the passing game. Why would we want to tinker with whats already working?

Because his price is too high.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
It's not about him throwing game ending INT's on bad decisions. It's about not paying him, so they have money to buy a defense. Why is that so hard?

He's just not worth the money......defense wins Superbowls.
They had the money for defense and it was still bad.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why do you guys struggle with comprehension?

My suggestion is to let him walk because his salary demands. I never said he sucked. He's not worth what he thinks he is.

He does the same boneheaded interceptions like Romo did. He still throws behind receivers.

If he's going to go, put in a guy who might be around until they figure out what to do. He'll be way more cap friendly. Let him run the offense to see what he can do with it, not because Dak sucks.

Jumping to conclusions without understanding the point of the conversation.

In the end QB stats don't mean squat. He's playing the other crappy teams in the East. Those will run up his numbers too. People here act like he's Mahomes.

The biggest "problem" i have with Dak is he won't move around and out of the pocket. He KNOWS the o-line is struggling and he won;t move. Maddening.

He doesn't have to be Saint Mahomies The Miraculous. Just a little bit.