Romo Flashbacks. Bring in Dalton, it can't hurt

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I haven’t been to at$t but I doubt they got dalton jerseys hangin on those racks.

Kumala808

Reaction score
dak missed that tackle and didn't cover odell on the reverse and razzle dazzle play

cowfan

Reaction score
The defense if horrible, but the offense has to stop turning the ball over and putting the horrible defense back on the field. I've watched Andy Dalton play for the Bengals, so I know he's not the answer.

Slick

Reaction score
It’s fine to be critical of players, but don’t let your personal disdain for a player cloud logic. Defense is the problem in Dallas
Again......I don't have personal disdain for Dak. Can people not understand he's not worth his asking price?

I'll ask you the same question I asked earlier.......how is paying Dak going to help the with defense?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Whether it was a confused Cooper, or Dak throwing into coverage......I'd like to see Dalton play. I don't care what numbers Dak has.......W's matter.

Can they also actually play 4 quarters of football instead of only the 4th?

The Cleveland running game looked impressive. Dallas defense concerns isn't only the secondary after that performance.

This team is messier than a soup sandwhich.
(In bold ^^^): What an ignorant and hypocritical statement to make!

Hey, Genius, do you not realize this team would absolutely struggle with Andy Dalton as QB? With how horrible this Defense is, there is no way in Hades this Offense would be able to move the ball and score if Dalton was the QB!

Trollish stupid threads like this should be locked and thrown into the trash!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Again......I don't have personal disdain for Dak. Can people not understand he's not worth his asking price?

I'll ask you the same question I asked earlier.......how is paying Dak going to help the with defense?
Shut it! No one wants to hear your ludicrous ideas.

Big D

Reaction score
So what would Dalton have done to put another W on the board? He was going to enter the field on defense?
Dalton would not have fumbled on that blindside strip sack and all would be well in the universe.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He may not even be a better QB than Dak, but give him reps, and don't overspend next year on Dak. How is giving Dak what he thinks he's worth helping on defense?
Why increase the cost of Dalton this year? If the team doesn’t want Dak next year then let him go into free agency.

LittleD

Reaction score
Nothing can fix this team (Defense or OL) unless we trade Dak for picks. We can't afford to pay him now and still try and fix all the holes. Dak can start to
be a savior if we trade him next spring. That is this team's only hope of breaking the downward spiral.

renny

Reaction score
Defense has allowed 38+ points for 3 games in a row. I don't care if the Cowboys have a combination of Brady, Rodgers, and Peyton Manning in their prime at the QB position. That it always going to put too much pressure on the QB and offense expecting them to score 40 points every game to win. This is the NFL and not the Big 12.
That doesn't matter to some here, JUST BLAME PRESCOTT.

Slick

Reaction score
I guess you all decided that Dak is worth $40M+. That was my point. This team will never improve with the current situation. This season is lost, because no way will that get better on defense, but they'll have no cap space to improve it in the short term by overpaying a QB.

Slick

Reaction score
Nothing can fix this team (Defense or OL) unless we trade Dak for picks. We can't afford to pay him now and still try and fix all the holes. Dak can start to
be a savior if we trade him next spring. That is this team's only hope of breaking the downward spiral.

This was the point of my post. See what Dalton can do and for how much cheaper. That's all.

rangers71

Reaction score

Let me ask you this. What is the right price for Dak to sign for you to stop blaming him? If we sign him for $20 million and we still lose is it still his fault if he only scores 46 instead of 50?

Slick

Reaction score
Let me ask you this. What is the right price for Dak to sign for you to stop blaming him? If we sign him for $20 million and we still lose is it still his fault if he only scores 46 instead of 50?

I think $20-$25M would be a fair number.

renny

Reaction score

If someone is willing to give an individual any amount of money then they believe that individual is worth it. Besides it's not YOUR MONEY neither mine.

Slick

Reaction score

I didn't blame him. That last INT wasn't the reason they lost.