Romo Flashbacks. Bring in Dalton, it can't hurt

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Dak seems to be the only reason the Cowboys even come close to miracle comebacks. Andy Dalton won't improve this team, only through defensive improvement will they put themselves in better position to win the game.

Trolls be trolls

Slick

Reaction score
Dak seems to be the only reason the Cowboys even come close to miracle comebacks. Andy Dalton won't improve this team, only through defensive improvement will they put themselves in better position to win the game.

Trolls be trolls

This year is lost, it's about next year and beyond. I don't see any way to improve this D, but having no money won't either, unless they draft beyond reality.

renny

Reaction score
Fans that buy jerseys, attend games, buy concessions, are helping to pay for the players. Otherwise that would all be free.
Stop buying jerseys etc...... No one is forcing you to buy anything, again YOU don't pay no one's salary and you sure don't have a say in who gets paid what.

starfan1

Reaction score
Isn't not overpaying a QB to allow some for a defense.....a concern? That's my biggest concern.
Unless you are talking about signing aaron Donald and jamaal Adam’s and maybe early career Luke kueckly

defense will need to be fixed in draft which has little to do with Daks money

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our defense is historically bad.
Our OL is in shambles.
Our over-priced RB is having the worst year of his career.

I know! Bench the QB!

But at least Zeke has regained his rookie explosion or this would be intolerable.

SackMaster

Reaction score
If the desired outcome is wins, you stick with Prescott.

If the desired outcome is getting the best draft choice you possibly can, go with Dalton.

Neither one of them will win a whole lot if the defense continues to be historically bad, but Dak is the better QB (even if you compare primes) and is the better option to get the W.

Big D

Reaction score
You must not have watched Cincy much
Nah, Andy Dalton was only one of the worst turnover machines in the whole NFL last year with the Bengals.

Try again.
giphy.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Andy could be the sensible solution next year . Dak is a good QB but with the issues the defense answer OL has , cowboys have to tell him to either take 25 mil max or move on . Same for many overpaid players . Cowboys don’t have the cap space to pay Dak ans still fix the team .
YOU move on!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whether it was a confused Cooper, or Dak throwing into coverage......I'd like to see Dalton play. I don't care what numbers Dak has.......W's matter.

Can they also actually play 4 quarters of football instead of only the 4th?

The Cleveland running game looked impressive. Dallas defense concerns isn't only the secondary after that performance.

This team is messier than a soup sandwhich.

Nah Dak's not the problem!
Just sign Dak to a mega-deal and rebuild the team thru the draft!
Now did you wanna buy that flying Pig in the window???:confused:

Slick

Reaction score
Unless you are talking about signing aaron Donald and jamaal Adam’s and maybe early career Luke kueckly

defense will need to be fixed in draft which has little to do with Daks money

I don't think the draft alone will help this defense.