Romo is not the answer.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
cmon, this is ridiculous.

Romo's a good QB. Whether he's great or not has yet to be seen.

Some of you gave the likes of Carter, Hutchinson, and Henson more time than you are Romo.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
BALKIS;1899630 said:
He is not a quarterback who can win the big games anyone agree?

Then I guess Barber shouldn't be the starter either.....

jcollins28

Reaction score
That is lame. Crayton let this team down big time. On that last drive on 3rd down Crayton crapped all over that play. Romo placed the ball perfectly and Crayton for what ever reason slowed down even though he already had a few steps on his man.

Something I was taught and I'm sure everyone else was taught in Pop Warner was not to slow down at all if you have your man beat on a fly patteren. Had Crayton ran that pattern out it would had been a TD and very little time left for the Giants to do anything about it.

Some really bad play overall by the W/R's today.

jman

Reaction score
Romo just needs time to mature...my gosh, Aikman didn't win in his first FULL year as a starter.

My goodness...Landry wouldn't have made it thruogh his first four years with the likes of you complaining.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
naw i dont agree either. although i will say i dont blame in on the "vacation" but i just wanna know going into next season that his focus is 110% on football first...

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Yeah, get rid of him. Qb's grow on trees, you just go and grab one. Heck, it only took 6 or 7 years to find Aikman's sucessor.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
BALKIS;1899630 said:

I nominate this for lamest post of the year.

64 posts is 64 too many.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
BALKIS;1899630 said:

he is clearly not the problem.

never be here without him

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
BALKIS;1899630 said:

so ur saying the greenbay game was not big ??? the bills last drive was not big ????

your a joke

sillycon

Reaction score
Romo's not an uber qb but he's certainly very good. With better offensive line play, he could've shredded the defense. But even Romo isn't immune to being frazzled by consistent pressure such as what the Giants did the 2nd half...

Deep_South

Reaction score
Romo played good enough to win today, which is all you can ask of a QB. He had the Cowboys in a position to win right up to when the clock ran out on him. All he needed was for the Oline to do some average blocking for a couple of plays during crunch time and they just couldn't do it.