Romo is not the answer.

StarHead69

Reaction score
Crayton dropped an easy one on a huge play, and gave up on another... if either of those plays are made, Romo is being touted as the MVP today.

p.s. would you rather have sheli?

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
4miler;1899699 said:
Danny White part II.

ya okay romo isn't a pimple on white's arse.....

danny was a great QB with a crappy line....

it's not romo fault at all......

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Romo will be fine. I do hope he calms down with his super star status crap and just be a quiet no hear from type of guy.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I want you to come back in this thread, Balkis, and tell us who is the answer.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
CNY Cowboy;1899754 said:
Man, Out of 800,00 sperm cells and your the one that made it.:bang2:
:laugh2: I was very pissed before reading this, now i'm just averagely pissed..That's my new word.

panther1012

Reaction score
That is exactly what I was thinking.

Don't get me wrong, but Romo does not seem to handle pressure well at all. He really did not step up and have the game you would expect in this situation. The drops did not help but his game was about what you would expect from a decent QB not a supposed superstar.

I think we may have signed him to quick. I 'm not sure if he is the long term answer at QB. He just melted out there. Bad decisions, no poise, it was a telling display. Let's look back and wonder why he went undrafted.

The Fact is this: Romo 0-2 in Playoffs. Both loses showed a lack off poise at the critical points of the game.

Man, i'm so disappointed in this team as this could have been a SB year.

jcollins28

Reaction score
panther1012;1899820 said:
That is exactly what I was thinking.

Don't get me wrong, but Romo does not seem to handle pressure well at all. He really did not step up and have the game you would expect in this situation. The drops did not help but his game was about what you would expect from a decent QB not a supposed superstar.

I think we may have signed him to quick. I 'm not sure if he is the long term answer at QB. He just melted out there. Bad decisions, no poise, it was a telling display. Let's look back and wonder why he went undrafted.

The Fact is this: Romo 0-2 in Playoffs. Both loses showed a lack off poise at the critical points of the game.

Man, i'm so disappointed in this team as this could have been a SB year.

Uh remember not so long ago when people were saying the samethings about Peyton Manning? Not saying that Romo is Peyton but I think you have picked the wrong dog to kick.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Quality coaching is a premeium these days, a players coach, Glad everyone likes Wade but seems like the women have made the cowboys week in the knees....Big Money and big heads, and poor playing

TexasTornado

Reaction score
Romo wasn't the problem...blame the offensive line and Crayton.

Let's see how many Cowboy fans I see now around town - I'm sure a bunch of bandwagoners are jumping ship to join the Packer bandwagon.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Romo wasn't the problem today...in fact I dare say that a beautiful improvised pass right in the hands of Big Mouth Crayton that was dropped would have changed the game.

Sorry but Crayton gets any and all blame before Romo.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1899690 said:
This thread is stupid!

I was going to say it was the dumbest thing I had heard . but stupid will do

ladiewolve

Reaction score
TexasTornado;1899872 said:
Romo wasn't the problem...blame the offensive line and Crayton.

Let's see how many Cowboy fans I see now around town - I'm sure a bunch of bandwagoners are jumping ship to join the Packer bandwagon.

I will be here , Im always and forever a Cowboys fan!! Furthermore , sure,
Romo could have thrown the ball away a couple of times etc..etc... BUT this loss is not on his shoulders. A few dropped balls that could have been caught and we would have been looking at a different score!

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
4miler;1899699 said:
Danny White part II.

Don't even go there. Danny took this team to three straight chamionship games. He won his first playoff game after the 1980 season. White even bailed Dallas out in the divisional round of the 1978 playoffs against Atlanta after Roger got KO'd. All a post like this proves is you don't have a clue:starspin

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
BALKIS;1899630 said:
He is not a quarterback who can win the big games anyone agree?

Peyton Manning lost how many playoff games before he won a SB?

and... today he went back to the old playoff Manning.

Eli..... lost how many?

sillycon

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;1899903 said:
Romo wasn't the problem today...in fact I dare say that a beautiful improvised pass right in the hands of Big Mouth Crayton that was dropped would have changed the game.

I wouldn't completely absolve Romo from any responsibility for the loss though. Romo did have a hand in the loss as well as the rest of the team...

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;1899903 said:

:bow: Absolutely