Romo = Manning

gazjor1

Reaction score
The less than charasmatic QB of the Giants looked the part when he finally beleived he could win the big games, and that wasnt until week 17 of last season, as soon as Romo gets that big game win he will play with a more fervent energy and self-beleif that will rub off on all his team again.

This starts next week.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
gazjor1;2472980 said:
The less than charasmatic QB of the Giants looked the part when he finally beleived he could win the big games, and that wasnt until week 17 of last season, as soon as Romo gets that big game win he will play with a more fervent energy and self-beleif that will rub off on all his team again.

This starts next week.

I don't think Romo doubts himself, it seems the only ones who do our fans.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Nah. Even if Romo wins a Superbowl you'll still have the people around here who will piss and moan any time he has a bad game about how he always costs Dallas and he just flat sucks.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
the whole team needs this monkey off their back. They need to beat nyg and baltimore to get this monkey off their back and secure themselves a spot.

Romo is just one of the guys.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
dude...who ever is selling you the crack you are smoking isn't giving you enough of it......

tell me what gives you this notion he is going to change or step up in a big game.....regardless if it wasn't his fault for the pick for six ....he cannot win the big game.....i do blame the coaching staff for a big part of yesterday's loss but romo is not the answer to take this team up and over........

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
BEMYDADJERRY;2472995 said:
dude...who ever is selling you the crack you are smoking isn't giving you enough of it......

tell me what gives you this notion he is going to change or step up in a big game.....regardless if it wasn't his fault for the pick for six ....he cannot win the big game.....i do blame the coaching staff for a big part of yesterday's loss but romo is not the answer to take this team up and over........

The apologists will continue to dismiss posts like this until the next QB is in the saddle in big D. I have supported and loved Romo since day one. Hell, I was pissed week after week during the season where they started Bledsoe for 4 weeks before getting Romo in. That said, Romo is continuing to prove time and time again that he cannot step up to the big stage. He is a great QB when true pressure isn't on. He will get you the numbers and look all worldly when doing so. However, when set upon the stage where it's all on the line, he has choked every single time... :rolleyes:

I'm tired of seeing it and have adopted a new attitude towards Romo as of yesterday. I'll root for my Boys despite the knowledge that their QB probably won't get then a Lombardi during his tenure.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2472987 said:
I don't think Romo doubts himself, it seems the only ones who do our fans.
And several of his teammates after yesterday's choke job.

superpunk

Reaction score
Romo is as clutch as they come, and he believes in himself and his team, no doubt. But the whole team lost a little swagger yesterday.

I think if they take it to New York and Baltimore they will get it right back.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Double Trouble;2473027 said:
And several of his teammates after yesterday's choke job.

I don't think his teammates doubt him, they know what things were like before Romo took over and when Romo was injured. He had a bad game, nothing more than that but I'm sure you can't see that.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
superpunk;2473031 said:
Romo is as clutch as they come, and he believes in himself and his team, no doubt. But the whole team lost a little swagger yesterday.

LOST SWAGGER????????

WHAT GAME WERE YOU WATCHING CERTAINLY NOT THE SAME ONE I WAS.....

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
superpunk;2473031 said:

Clutch? CLUTCH? When has Romo ever stepped up when it matters?

Romo may excel at much and be many things.............but clutch is not one of them.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
i concur with you......the only clutch romo has is in his pick up truck......
with all this being said i still think we can win a super bowl with him but our defense has to play a full 60 mins...not 52 mins...and we need to get T.O the ball.....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BEMYDADJERRY;2473087 said:
with all this being said i still think we can win a super bowl with him but our defense has to play a full 60 mins...not 52 mins...and we need to get T.O the ball.....

So we need to just release Romo at the end of the season? Go back to the Commanders website.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2473090 said:
So we need to just release Romo at the end of the season? Go back to the Commanders website.

Didn't he just say that he still felt we could win a Super Bowl with him?

No need to go to the extreme just because the guy is criticizing Tony Romo and some of those criticisms could be warranted.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
what ever dude....face the facts romo is not what we want him to be......
i said we can win with him but he will kill us at times....and i am not even talking about the pick for six......where was he the whole game.....the td to T.O was a fluke.....he should of had the picked off as well....i have been a cowboy fan since the 70's.....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2473093 said:
Didn't he just say that he still felt we could win a Super Bowl with him?

No need to go to the extreme just because the guy is criticizing Tony Romo and some of those criticisms could be warranted.

Really"
"tell me what gives you this notion he is going to change or step up in a big game.....regardless if it wasn't his fault for the pick for six ....he cannot win the big game."

That was his statement

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
No one wants to talk about the whole first half where we played with virtually 10 1/2 guys on offense because Romo's head was up his own posterior.

During halftime my only thought was " I hope someone is giving him the business in the locker room right now... he needs to wake the #$#% up".

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2473102 said:
Really"
"tell me what gives you this notion he is going to change or step up in a big game.....regardless if it wasn't his fault for the pick for six ....he cannot win the big game."

That was his statement

True but, you quoted him on this statement:

Not the mention the fact that he clearly states that he thinks we can still win a Super Bowl with Tony Romo.

Not sure how that translates into scrapping Tony Romo and going with someone else.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BEMYDADJERRY;2473098 said:
what ever dude....face the facts romo is not what we want him to be......
i said we can win with him but he will kill us at times....and i am not even talking about the pick for six......where was he the whole game.....the td to T.O was a fluke.....he should of had the picked off as well....i have been a cowboy fan since the 70's.....

No Romo is not perfect that is what you want him to be but it is not going to happen. Evidently you are one of those who only remember the great games of Stauback but blank out the bad game. Yes even the great Roger had bad game and did not always lead his team back as great as he was. Romo has been the starter for how long?