Twitter: Romo nominated for an Emmy

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
I'm so happy that Romo is finally getting respect.

He deserved it for this play on the field, but never got it. He was a championship level talent that was ridiculed. In the broadcasting booth, he's already a championship level talent. Sucks he didn't get the glory on the field, but really happy he's getting it off the field.

rags747

Reaction score

He deserved it for this play on the field, but never got it. He was a championship level talent that was ridiculed. In the broadcasting booth, he's already a championship level talent. Sucks he didn't get the glory on the field, but really happy he's getting it off the field.
Agreed, but guaranteed he gets his name in the ROH...not too shabby for a FA QB. He has done very well for himself, but u r correct that he should definitely have a ring or two...unfortunately surrounded by crap most of his career one way or the other.

dallasdave

Reaction score

:clap::clap::clap:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Just sealed his 2nd career for next 20+ years.....pretty sure at some point he'll make more $$$$$ than he did as Cowboy QB. Good for him ......well deserved.

Ironic the same QB other fans mock for not winning big could ultimately become the biggest voice in NFL. Voice not seen since John Madden.......

Last edited: