Twitter: Romo nominated for an Emmy

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Just sealed his 2nd career for next 20+ years.....pretty sure at some point he'll make more $$$$$ than he did as Cowboy QB.
This might be a HUGE STRETCH,fellers!
BUT there is no " cap" space hampering a franchise as pertaining to assembling the coaching staff hierarchy,,,,it would be a beautiful thing if the ol' glory wildcatter hole puncher could entice #9 enough with an Avalanche contract ,to lure him ,into forsaking his life's retirement creampuff dream gig up in the booth & put enough bullets in his brace of pistols to SHOOT HOLES in the LEAGUE'S FLANKS,FRONTLINE& REAR ECHELON Pogue area,,,,DON'T NEVER FORGET, GOODELL& CO. broke it off across #9's knee caps over the Vegas 'fan duel' type casing-liner he'd had set to EXPLODE back when he was a sportin' perting spike .o_O

:starspin: it would be comforting just knowing the H.C. actually had sweat Sweat Equity and fractured bones,too! in the FOUNDATION &
FORMULATION of the franchise :cool:

:starspin:
WOO-HOOooooo:starspin:
:dance::thumbup::dance:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Romo is the man!!! One of my favorite Cowboy players ever. Seems like a great dood on and off the field. Even when he was tethered to mediocrity with this franchise you never heard him crying like a baby. Glad to see him find post-football success.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This might be a HUGE STRETCH,fellers!
BUT there is no " cap" space hampering a franchise as pertaining to assembling the coaching staff hierarchy,,,,it would be a beautiful thing if the ol' glory wildcatter hole puncher could entice #9 enough with an Avalanche contract ,to lure him ,into forsaking his life's retirement creampuff dream gig up in the booth & put enough bullets in his brace of pistols to SHOOT HOLES in the LEAGUE'S FLANKS,FRONTLINE& REAR ECHELON Pogue area,,,,DON'T NEVER FORGET, GOODELL& CO. broke it off across #9's knee caps over the Vegas 'fan duel' type casing-liner he'd had set to EXPLODE back when he was a sportin' perting spike .o_O

:starspin: it would be comforting just knowing the H.C. actually had sweat Sweat Equity and fractured bones,too! in the FOUNDATION &
FORMULATION of the franchise :cool:

:starspin:
WOO-HOOooooo:starspin:
:dance::thumbup::dance:

English is official language........lol lol

vlad

Reaction score
I'm so happy that Romo is finally getting respect.

He deserved it for this play on the field, but never got it. He was a championship level talent that was ridiculed. In the broadcasting booth, he's already a championship level talent. Sucks he didn't get the glory on the field, but really happy he's getting it off the field.
He was pulling a 200lb red anchor around

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Copy! Fer' a mere $19.95 I could expedite the IMMEDIATE fast rope delivery upon the roof of the hovel of snark derptitude in which you reside,,,:rolleyes:, *1* of three remaining educational training aides from the now defunct Evelyn Woodhead sped -reading course,,,insecure jag of literary prose that proceeds you ,through simple observed prior posto_O
( god rest her soul:lmao:)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Hey,Man! I'd just saw where you'd laid a big beautiful 'LIKE' on a Post I blurbled & thought you were kicking/ grinding sparks off my hood,,,,sorry,bro! Now I reckon I'll don my 'Richard Head' fitted head gear and retire for the interim,,, once again HE-0202 ,I'M SORRY.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey,Man! I'd just saw where you'd laid a big beautiful 'LIKE' on a Post I blurbled & thought you were kicking/ grinding sparks off my hood,,,,sorry,bro! Now I reckon I'll don my 'Richard Head' fitted head gear and retire for the interim,,, once again HE-0202 ,I'M SORRY.
He like it because he didn't understand it!! Lol!