Video: Romo on whether he's playing Sunday, "Oh yeah"

slick325

Reaction score
Excited about the return of my favorite QB in the League. Having your best player on the field or court brings a confidence to a team that tends to trickle down and permeate the locker room.

Not official yet but...welcome back #9!

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
One friggin win and the entire season would look soooo much different!!! Good luck Tony, you pick this team up from death's door and make it to the playoffs you will not just be considered elite, but a miracle worker as well.

slick325

Reaction score
One friggin win and the entire season would look soooo much different!!! Good luck Tony, you pick this team up from death's door and make it to the playoffs you will not just be considered elite, but a miracle worker as well.

You are so right...one win at minimum and the outlook on this season is so much different.

The cynic in me believes that even if Romo were to "pick this team up from death's door and make it to the playoffs" the media and analysts will still find a way to keep themselves from calling #9 elite or a miracle worker. They would find a way to say how talented the team is around him and the team is finally healthy with key players knocking the rust off at the right time (Dez, Hardy, Lee and McClain). The rookies with 1st round talent (B. Jones, Collins and Gregory) will have adjusted to the NFL speed and talent at the right time.

Sucks being this cynical when it comes to the narrative of Antonio Romo. Smh...

Last edited:

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
You are so right...one win at minimum and the outlook on his season is so much different.

The cynic in me believes that even if Romo were to "pick this team up from death's door and make it to the playoffs" the media and analysts will still find a way to keep themselves from calling #9 elite or a miracle worker. They would find a way to say how talented the team is around him and the team is finally healthy with key players knocking the rust off at the right time (Dez, Hardy, Lee and McClain). The rookies with 1st round talent (B. Jones, Collins and Gregory) will have adjusted to the NFL speed and talent at the right time.

Sucks being this cynical when it comes to the narrative of Antonio Romo. Smh...

Sadly, you are probably right. If he does come back and run the table or only lose one game he should be the league MVP IMHO.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Will be nice to see him playing again. Too bad this organization wasted 1 of his last 3 years left!!

They've wasted a decade of having a franchise QB fall in their lap.

Took them a decade to replace Troy and with Romo they got lucky.

I have zero faith in their ability to identify what a QB looks like, let alone develop one into half the player Romo is.

Good news is, despite the injuries I feel like he's got plenty of miles left, maybe 4+ years.