Video: Romo on whether he's playing Sunday, "Oh yeah"

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
They've wasted a decade of having a franchise QB fall in their lap.

Took them a decade to replace Troy and with Romo they got lucky.

I have zero faith in their ability to identify what a QB looks like, let alone develop one into half the player Romo is.

Good news is, despite the injuries I feel like he's got plenty of miles left, maybe 4+ years.

I don't know why, Jerry himself said Weeden throws the prettiest ball he's ever seen.

fifaguy

Reaction score

I have zero faith in their ability to identify what a QB looks like, let alone develop one into half the player Romo is.

Good news is, despite the injuries I feel like he's got plenty of miles left, maybe 4+ years.

...if he can avoid additional significant injuries.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score

With his Injuries I'd say 2 more at the most.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

Hey yo, Apollo... I got a question.... Is Tony gonna get any flags when/if they hit him late, low or otherwise illegally? Yo!

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score

Peyton Manning had his spine fused and he's still out there slinging it around at 39. Romo is 35 but missed his first three seasons. So hopefully that'll pay off on the backend.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Hey yo, Apollo... I got a question.... Is Tony gonna get any flags when/if they hit him late, low or otherwise illegally? Yo!

Lol I hope so, I don't want to see this one go down like Drago in Rocky 4.

SN: You see the new trailer for the Rocky movie about Apollo's son?

mrmojo

Reaction score
Thanksgiving dinner already? Its becoming like Christmas....pretty soon all holidays will start 2 months earlier...:)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Lol I hope so, I don't want to see this one go down like Drago in Rocky 4.

SN: You see the new trailer for the Rocky movie about Apollo's son?

Man... If Sly makes it... I'll usually go see it... Watch it at some point... Lol

It's an interesting take from someone other than Rocky. Not crazy about the out of wedlock Apollo fabrication son... (Worked much better with sonny and Vincent in gf3)Done that way solely because of time/age. I remember his kids running through the den in rocky 2. Was hoping it was based on that son. Oh well... I'm in!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Peyton Manning had his spine fused and he's still out there slinging it around at 39. Romo is 35 but missed his first three seasons. So hopefully that'll pay off on the backend.

Not sure I'd call that slinging it around.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

Even factoring the injuries, I see Romo playing out his contract through 2019. He did not take a snap until almost halfway through his fourth season, and has missed another season-plus worth of games with the 2010 and 2015 collarbone injuries.

It's an odd way of looking at it, but this downtime doesn't make him your typical mid-to-late 30's quarterback. I'm not ready for the Romo era to end and don't believe it will end anytime soon.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
See you, Matt! It's been real.

p9eYWE.gif