Romo out for the season *merge*

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Ok. Herniated discs. Is that career threatening? Paging internet doctors. Paging....

mldardy

Reaction score
Mort is reporting that he has a herniated disk & will require surgery. Jason seems to think treatment will fix it?

I wish Mort would seriously shutup. I can't stand any of these 'insider' guys but Mort and that weasel Ian Rappaport are the worst.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't know given how Romo drove the field yesterday and helped win the game I don't think this is a snow job by Dallas. I also know Romo will go if he can treatment help him out.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
To be fair to the reports...is Garrett saying "day by day", going by Cowboys standards, confirmation of season ending (considering the time left in the season)?

SDCowboy

Reaction score
mind games to keep philly on their toes by saying Romo is day-to-day? or leaking that he is out and Romo is actually day-to-day...maybe mind games

Doubt it. There's not exactly a lot of gameplanning needed for Orton.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I don't know given how Romo drove the field yesterday and helped win the game I don't think this is a snow job by Dallas. I also know Romo will go if he can treatment help him out.

I don't see how a herniated disc goes from barely able to move to running around to make the winning play within minutes...we'll see I guess.