Romo out for the season *merge*

blackbull

Reaction score
You might be right for a game or two but once defenses figured him out -- with this defense?

We would get smoked.

Umm we weren't winning a Super Bowl with Romo this year. You know that right? Jesse Holley said he spoke with a guy in the locker room who believes Kyle will be just fine. He's not drew Henson

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
WTH is it with this team and injures...cannot go a week without some one coming up lame...this is why Romo was having so much trouble putting anything on his passes...Philly gets gifted the NFC East...

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Oh, Alex Tanney...you could've been our savior.

>implying Tanney would be starting over Orton

tumblr_m5r6zvMGSs1qki4wqo1_500.jpg

mldardy

Reaction score
[qubarely"Super_Kazuya, post: 5375065, member: 35675"]Hey I was wondering when you'd crawl out from under your rock... I was worried that you were gonna hurt yourself. How'd you like yesterday's game?

We barely beat a 3win team with their backup Qb. Am I supposed to be impressed? Romo i old and has a major injury and has one playoff win in 8 years. Romo is absolutely done as a starter[/quote]

The Eagles didn't beat 4 win team with their backup QB and the best RB in the NFL out. As a matter of fact they got trounced. I wish people would stop generalizing to silly stuff like this. We were playing a division rival, our division rival that hates us the most on the road. I don't care how many wins they have that is always a task that isn't easy.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh man! Christmas just came early for many posters around here. One in particular and he knows who he is.

Happy Holidays!

(pathetic)

fifaguy

Reaction score
Is the JG presser that is being broadcast on he team website "old?" he is saying that Romo is getting treatment and his status will be continually evaluated during this coming week. no word yet about sitting him out. for what it is worth, JG opened with a big smile and the usual, "how you doing guys..."

ftghb

Reaction score
was it just me, or did garrett seem chipper than usual?

"How's everybody doing?"

"I'm terrific!" *ginger grin*

mldardy

Reaction score
Is the JG presser that is being broadcast on he team website "old?" he is saying that Romo is getting treatment and his status will be continually evaluated during this coming week. no word yet about sitting him out. for what it is worth, JG opened with a big smile and the usual, "how you doing guys..."

Sounds like the one going on now.