Romo out for the season *merge*

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I think it's time to draft that new franchise QB.

Why? In all likelihood, he'll be 100% in a few months like it never happened. We need a QB to groom at some point, but not because of the injury.

joseephuss

Reaction score
the medical technology between now and 20 years ago is day and night.

Good point. I don't know if Romo will need surgery or not. The one poster I was replying to said Aikman became bad when he started having back problems. He had back problems fairly early on in his career and won 2 Superbowls after that back surgery in 1993.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Life without Tony may not be the bed of roses some posters in here believe...

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
I think that's the point.

Yes, med tech is far advanced from where it was, but we're still talking about surgery on the back of a 33 year old QB. There's a good chance that he'll come back and be fine, but it's still a somewhat dicey situation, and it would be smart to seriously start planning for life after Tony.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Knew this was going to happen. But it doesnt matter the season was over at halftine of the saints game.

TroyEmmittAndMichael

Reaction score
I don't want Romo playing. Just rest up for next year. I hope Orton can prevent the eagles from winning. I hate Philly, and do not wish them any form of success. C'mon Santa.

blackbull

Reaction score
Unless they land a top notch QB, it will be like life was with Drew Bledsoe, Vinny Testeverde, Quincy Carter, Chad H.....

Has to be that extreme huh? I'd take a mike Glennon as a young qb. We don't need an Andrew luck.