Romo out for the season *merge*

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
and you have? obviously, considering all the likes on your comments. A whopping 21

seriously, come back with something worth my time instead of degrading someones intelligence.

So, based on this logic, my opinion is about three times as credible as yours, right? Well, my opinion is that you have no idea what you're taking about.

Bevo

Reaction score
Free Agent QBs:

Charlie Batch
David Carr
Trent Edwards
David Garrard
Mike Kafka
Byron Leftwhich
Matt Leinart
Jamarcus Russell
Tim Tebow
Vince Young

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
I don't post for likes, brainchild. Lady Gaga has a million likes. All it means is that the retards that follow her get a chance to "like" her somewhere. Getting likes from your fellow trolls is obviously how you roll. Makes you feel special or something. I could care less about "likes" on a message board.

What I would REALLY like is if you took the time to wrap your lips around the full girth of your stupidity and take a long hard suck. Just drain that thing. When you're done come back out and frolic with the big kids, mmmmkay?

lol alrighty then

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Can some of you stop saying "Congrats Romo haters you got your wish" etc. Even the Romo haters don't want him to be injured. We're all Cowboys fans but it seems like some are only Dallas Romo fans. I am a Cowboys fan till I die no matter who is on the team!

Ren

Reaction score
it's all on Murray to carry the offense now

FanSince61

Thanks for the memories Dandy
Reaction score
That would certainly explain the fetal position thing he started doing this year, making an attempt to avoid big hits and refusing to step into throws in the face of pressure - See the Clay Matthews play where he slings it awkwardly instead of setting up after the near sack.

He had a number of passes this year where he'd sling it and instantly shrink away from defenders like he didn't want to be touched, never saw that till this year.

Years of crappy protection finally caught up with the guy.

Yesterday he went down very easily when he thought he was going to be sacked. Reminded me of Jim Everett.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
I think Dallas should draft a QB this spring, but my question is how high a pick will Jerry use? Do you draft one in the 1st or 2nd? Manzeil?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, he's a doc, so I would imagine he'd say that. But I have worked with a number of disc patients who have just fine after surgery.

But, if at all possible, surgery on the back is a last resort. Many complications can come from surgery. I have had experience with this, but not personally. In Romo's case though, because he is an athlete that might want to extend his playing day, maybe surgery is best. But, for the ordinary person, surgery is the worst of all possible options.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Can some of you stop saying "Congrats Romo haters you got your wish" etc. Even the Romo haters don't want him to be injured. We're all Cowboys fans but it seems like some are only Dallas Romo fans. I am a Cowboys fan till I die no matter who is on the team!

I think there are probably a few Romo haters that do want him injured, but not the majority.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Seems there are a lot of people here that don't get this likely isn't a big deal outside of the game Sunday. It's a fast recovery.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
anyone else think this happened before sunday ? Romo has had a good season but his arm strength has not been that strong all season long guys.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

NO! They got what they wanted all along. Injury or no injury.

Smith22

Reaction score
9ers pick is an educated guess. No need for me to be ashamed of that pick. They've only been a top 4 team the past three seasons.

I do believe Orton is vastly superior. Only worry is no tune up, thrown into pressure game your hero was gonna lose!

Idiotic post of the year. Go troll somewhere else...

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Dear Lord, the Ticket is throwing out that insiders say Dallas may call Brett Favre...

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score

this post basically sums up my thoughts. I'm not a fan of Romo as a QB, and I think he's extremely overrated by some on this forum, but he gives us a much better chance to win than orton.