Romo out for the season *merge*

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Seems there are a lot of people here that don't get this likely isn't a big deal outside of the game Sunday. It's a fast recovery.

Still disconcerting when you just spent $55 million guaranteed on a QB. Aikman was still solid (even when the team around him wasn't) until he started having back problems. Once the cortizone shots started Aikman (for all intents and purposes) was done.

TroyEmmittAndMichael

Reaction score
>implying Tanney would be starting over Orton

tumblr_m5r6zvMGSs1qki4wqo1_500.jpg

I was being sarcastic. You sir, are a fool for not realizing that.

sideon

Reaction score
Can some of you stop saying "Congrats Romo haters you got your wish" etc. Even the Romo haters don't want him to be injured. We're all Cowboys fans but it seems like some are only Dallas Romo fans. I am a Cowboys fan till I die no matter who is on the team!

I know right, their worst nightmare would be seeing the Cowboys win without Romo which is possible since the Eagles got their *** whipped by the jv vikings squad. It's all doom and gloom now but can you imagine what the atmosphere would be like if the Boys beat the Eagles with Orton at QB?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
this post basically sums up my thoughts. I'm not a fan of Romo as a QB, and I think he's extremely overrated by some on this forum, but he gives us a much better chance to win than orton.

Ohhhhh, now he give the Cowboys a better chance to win?

Swim, CoCo....swim backwards.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Imagine the Romo haters' response should Kyle Orton lead the Cowboys to the playoffs and maybe even a wild card win. Not likely, but what if??

joseephuss

Reaction score
Still disconcerting when you just spent $55 million guaranteed on a QB. Aikman was still solid (even when the team around him wasn't) until he started having back problems. Once the cortizone shots started Aikman (for all intents and purposes) was done.

Aikman had back surgery for a herniated disk in 1993.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Ohhhhh, now he give the Cowboys a better chance to win?

Swim, CoCo....swim backwards.

when did I ever say he didn't?

You're implying that I think Orton is better than Romo? LOL what are you smoking?

Regardless of what QB is back there, this team wouldn't do anything in the playoffs.

blackbull

Reaction score
How is that he had back to back drives for the winning points, no ducks, he was able to move and throw strikes that is wha Romo did. This ducks BS please give it a fricken rest.

So if he plays horrible no back excuses right?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know right, their worst nightmare would be seeing the Cowboys win without Romo which is possible since the Eagles got their *** whipped by the jv vikings squad. It's all doom and gloom now but can you imagine what the atmosphere would be like if the Boys beat the Eagles with Orton at QB?

Shouldn't you be breaking out the Champagne? :rolleyes: