Romo out for the season *merge*

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If this means Garrett gets a free pass and stays for another year I'm gonna puke. A lot.

Better go get a barf bag bro................I think this injury saves Garrett...............he can tell Jerry that he would have won if Romo would have played and Jerry is dumb enough to believe him.

Hoov

Reaction score
Go read the 2nd half game thread and you will see what we are all talking about............posts about how Orton is better (some guy actually has it in his sig), others saying Romo is trash, he is bottom 10 in the league, he is done, ect..............the usual haters that cant wait for a pick on game day to flood the game thread with this type of crap.
To be fair, that is not different from what you do except that you place all blame on garrett to absolve romo. As soon as the smallest thing happens you flood threads with posts about how awful garrett is and create an avatar and sig pic too.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I love Romo, but I love the Cowboys more. I hope he can play, since he gives us our best chance to win at QB.

Orton does have some zip to his throws and I hope we see that if he indeed plays. I see him managing the game very well. With that being said our defense needs to make some key stops.

My concern is the availability of Lee, Mo and Harris. Their presence could help a lot.

For this one game I am actually more worried about having Mo back than anyone. How the defense plays, more than anything, will determine who the winner is, regardless of who is at QB. If they play bad though, I like our chances with Romo so much more, as well as for any chance at making a run.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
To be fair, that is not different from what you do except that you place all blame on garrett to absolve romo. As soon as the smallest thing happens you flood threads with posts about how awful garrett is and create an avatar and sig pic too.

Last time I checked, Garrett was the head coach........................in professional sports, the head coach is responsible for the performance of the team....................Garrett has failed miserably..................this is simply the facts.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1477551_10201218846417653_1413640702_n.jpg

Gaede

Reaction score
I don't see how this saves Garrett. If we win, obviously it would. But if we lose and in embarrassing fashion, no way Garrett remains. He's the head coach, not the QB coach

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I don't see how this saves Garrett. If we win, obviously it would. But if we lose and in embarrassing fashion, no way Garrett remains. He's the head coach, not the QB coach

Oh I agree...........however, you know Garrett will tell Jerry he could have won the game with Romo and Jerry is dumb enough to fall for it..............I have zero faith in Jerry to do the right thing and fire Opie.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
This does not sound like a herniated disk if there is nothing structurally wrong......................something is not adding up here.................a freaking MRI can show if a disk is not aligned, there is not guessing involved.

Not how it works.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Pay attention to the Vegas line Friday afternoon, that's when I'll formulate my expert opinion.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Pay attention to the Vegas line Friday afternoon, that's when I'll formulate my expert opinion.

Nothing medical about that but that line will be based off of the best medical info available to the outside world. They ain't always right though.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
This does not sound like a herniated disk if there is nothing structurally wrong......................something is not adding up here.................a freaking MRI can show if a disk is not aligned, there is not guessing involved.

It's not a question of alignment, but rather a question of displaced fibrous material from the tear (herniation) compressing a nerve root or the cord.

Many disc ruptures do not have this complication, and are therefore tolerable and will not require surgery.

Hoov

Reaction score
Last time I checked, Garrett was the head coach........................in professional sports, the head coach is responsible for the performance of the team....................Garrett has failed miserably..................this is simply the facts.

Still does not change the fact that you r complaining about posters doing the exact same thing you do

SDCowboy

Reaction score
On a side note, this is exactly why the NFL protects QBs at the level they do. The NFL season is about to conclude, likely without Tony Romo and Aaron Rogers.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Think Romo's back issue has been a problem all season. The lack of arm strength, accuracy and throwing behind the WRs all might of been to mitigate the problem. The surgery to repair a cyst was mostly likely just deception. My guess, he re injured/herniated the same disk from the preseason. A disk issue does not go away, it just lingers and waits until you try to do to much......Now we no why Tony Romo was not running much, just taking the sacks and not doing his famous spin moves.....his back was injured all year long,,,,make to much sense[/quote

Romo's previous surgery (in April) was for a pilonidal cyst, which is totally unrelated to this injury. Several players have battled back spasms, which may prohibit participation but not ever require surgery like some herniated discs.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Come on tony....you can do it. I know it might mean Garrett will get saved and a first round loss but I sure wanna see you play your normal tough football and smash the eagles and haters right in the mouth