Romo out for the season *merge*

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just got the NFL alert that both Romo and Lee are out for the season.

Gameover

Reaction score
This is what I've been wanting for two years. I wish Orton had at least one tuneup before stepping into this pressure packed game. Read my sig.. It is what is

Watch this offense perform to its capabilities!!!

I hope romo recovers!

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Wow, talk about a roller-coaster. Just when there was a little of light at the end of the tunnel.......SMASH

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
You guys keep saying this. Show me one person on here that wished injury on the man?

Get over yourselves damn.

he wasnt saying they wished injury on him but there are plenty out there that want him benched.

Animosity

Reaction score
34 years old and out with a major injury. His play had been declining for years. Hes done as a starter in this league

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Lol really? Romo winning was a long shot. I'm just not one of those people that think we'd be 3-13 without him. Sometimes less is more...... For one game.

You might be right for a game or two but once defenses figured him out -- with this defense?

We would get smoked.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is what I've been wanting for two years. I wish Orton had at least one tuneup before stepping into this pressure packed game. Read my sig.. It is what is

I hope romo recovers!

Watch your back with all those jumping jacks you're doing.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Look at it this way. You get to pretend they could have made a run if the QB didn't go down.

Is it his back or his knee,,,,,out for the season may not be all that bad its only 1 game but if he is out for the playoffs is another thing

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score

I hope romo recovers!
You have to be an idiot to actually believe Kyle Orton is better than Tony Romo.

You going to point to your sig again if the 9ers don't win the Super Bowl?

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
@fishsports: My maybe-key words #Cowboys last sprg: 'Partial Discectomy.' Shaving of Romo disc along w cyst remove). Leaves back susceptible when twisted

reddyuta

Reaction score
career threatening ? if thats true then we are really screwed.