Romo scramble, amazing T Will catch

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beautiful. Romo's back looks good. Still looks downfield for open guys. TWill making plays.

BTW we just beat the world champs in their house. :thumbup:

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
On NBC there was some discussion that the pass might have been intended for Witten, but Romo was obviously looking over the middle at T-Will and directing him toward the sideline.

Witten was heads up to know it wasn't for him.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
How do they keep falling for the same spin lol

Because it's difficult to change directions when you're in a fall-out sprint.
Some players (like Romo) just have a knack to know when to step away or spin away from a charging defender.
And it generally works every time, if you know when to avoid the rusher.

Rainy

Reaction score
Look at his teammates celebrating on the sidelines. Got people hopping of the bench, Barry Church celebrating while still seated, and Rolando acting like "too easy."

The team has shown they will go down swinging for the past 6 weeks. Seems the "fight." shirt at training camp this pre-season wasn't just for show

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I wonder if that ball was supposed to be Wittens?

I thought that at first, but watching it on replay, it's pretty clear he was throwing to Williams. Witten nearly ended up getting in the way.

Reactions: BAT

Wayne02

Reaction score
How do they keep falling for the same spin lol

It's difficult to stop because they're running full speed at him and they can't adjust at the last second when he spins, surprised more QB's don't use it.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Such a great play by Romo and Williams. Romo has really gotten nimble and shifty these past couple games, I think he found the fountain of youth. :flagwave:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
That first and 3rd pick for ole alligator arms (Floyd) shore lookin good right bout nowser....

sillycon

Reaction score
Dez's from over time last week was a tougher catch, in my opinion.

No doubt Dez made a really really tough catch. But I look at it this way. T Will is notorious for body catching balls and yet, he makes a fantastic grab with his HANDS. On top of that, he somehow drags his toes on the turf while making that difficult catch. It's close but I'm going with T-Will!

WinnipegBoy22

Reaction score
Romo's scrambling reminded the crew on NFL Network of Russell Wilson's scrambling. Let's just let Romo have his due on this one. Enjoy the night Boys get back to work tomorrow. It was a solid team win(special teams could have been better)