Romo scramble, amazing T Will catch

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Yeah I get that, but knowing he likes to attemp that spin you would think they would pump the brakes a lil to avoid whiffing.

Nah DB's want to get the QB down as quickly as possible. They have no time to second guess or slow down...

Manster68

Reaction score
FlamboyantGoodDipper.gif

OptimisticComfortableDotterel.gif

So far, THIS IS THE PLAY OF THE YEAR!!!!!

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I wonder if that ball was supposed to be Wittens?

Actually Witt thought Romo was gesturing to him and almost jams that play. Luckily he did not try to go up for that ball. Great situational awareness on his part.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The great thing is that Williams says he has to make those plays so Romo will trust him. Gotta love it.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Incredible play. Dez last week, T-Dub this week. 2 huge plays in consecutive weeks.

Don't forget Romo shaking off Watt and finding T-Dub in the end zone. I thought that play was prettier than the Dez catch.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I think Dez could be the best WR in the league, but I think Twill could easily be our best deep threat. The guys just runs fantastic routs and is fast as hell.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
You could have inserted JJ Watt into that clip and it would have been identical to the move he made to make Watt look foolish past week. New signature move? Lol

Romo really uses his " basketball skills - pivot move" to the max. When he " sees or feels them " he knows how to leverage the defenders momentum to enable him to escape.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
On NBC there was some discussion that the pass might have been intended for Witten, but Romo was obviously looking over the middle at T-Will and directing him toward the sideline.

Witten was heads up to know it wasn't for him.

Great commentary on Witten not " busting up the play"

conner01

Reaction score
I wonder if that ball was supposed to be Wittens?

i did'nt see the presser after the game but i wondered the same thing. it was an amazing job of knowing where you are and keeping your feet inbounds. and for a 2nd year guy that is something. pretty nice pass too

jchap2k

Reaction score
Couldn't it have been a flag for how number 51 lunged for Romo from the ground? I thought that was illegal now.

conner01

Reaction score
I think Dez could be the best WR in the league, but I think Twill could easily be our best deep threat. The guys just runs fantastic routs and is fast as hell.

thats was something i noticed last year. very good route runner for a rookie and he has gotten better.the combo of dez and twill are awesome. i also liked the check downs to dunbar yesterday. just o many weapons

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Just an amazing play by an amazing QB and a damn talented WR.

I'll notice those who complain about his hands have not had a chance yet to give him credit for making plays once again.