Romo seemed sulky the entire game

juck

Reaction score
he was rubbing his head a lot too,like a headache.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
oohh..Ohhh. I got one. He didnt look shaven. Thats a sign of depression. Romo is depressed, but why?

kai cyr

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2310365 said:
I don't know whats wrong with him, but something is off and its been like that since game 1. I remember last year he used to make plays, now he is costing us points.

I know...I miss the old Romo...The one that used to make crazy plays...the one that always had a smile on his face...:(

I don't know about you guys...but this is the first time I've ever really doubted Tony. He's not the same anymore at all!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Tass;2310263 said:
What the heck was with him? Usually he gives off a relaxed 'I'm having fun out here' vibe but today he just had an attitude problem. Even when they were ahead or scored he just seemed like he was sulking.

Did Jessica break up with him or something?

probably because owens was crying.:rolleyes:

He bought jessica a rock, can you imagine how much she made him spend?;)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Maybe Romo just needs to suck it up and play a few perfect games to make all the worried go away. He has tossed an INT in his 8th consecutive game now (leads the league). It's funny how no one talks about that. Our chances of winning it all start and end with Romo. Period.

dre1614

Reaction score
sure seems to work. Usually when Romo throws an INT he sulks on the sidelines.

What usually happens after that? a TD pass and more points.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Some games Romo looks hung over. I really hope that isn't the problem.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2310589 said:
Maybe Romo just needs to suck it up and play a few perfect games to make all the worried go away. He has tossed an INT in his 8th consecutive game now (leads the league). It's funny how no one talks about that. Our chances of winning it all start and end with Romo. Period.

QB rating over 100 today, and that being a bad day. I'll take it.

He's a slinger, bad plays come with it. I'll take that too.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2310650 said:

:signmast:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2310650 said:

I'll take it too. But we both understand that everything become magnified come playoff time and Romo has yet to show that he can step his game up when it's win or go home. We're supposed to go deep into the playoffs this year. Anything less than that would be a huge disappointment and heads should roll.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2310650 said:

How does "slinger" excuse FUMBLES and delay of games after timeouts?

His Rating was jacked up significantly do to a nice RAC by TO on his TD and lucky deflected TD by Crayton, which could have just as easily have been been another INT.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
people overrate QB rating way too much! not saying Romo was horrible but he clearly has some issues with his game and he just doesnt seem to be the same confident guy he has always been. it seems he get annoyed rather easily nowadays... maybe its all the media coverage he receives whether its football media or celebrity media that is getting to him...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2310678 said:
people overrate QB rating way too much! not saying Romo was horrible but he clearly has some issues with his game and he just doesnt seem to be the same confident guy he has always been. it seems he get annoyed rather easily nowadays... maybe its all the media coverage he receives whether its football media or celebrity media that is getting to him...

Maybe Jessica has implemented the Hunny Do lists and is holding out on him until they're done.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2310402 said:
Hopefully it's just his body language, and not an accurate depiction of the way he feels. He did the same thing after the fumbled FG snap in Seattle, but we still had another chance to win the game after getting the ball back (albeit just one play from the 50). Who knows, he might actually be intense and focused when it looks like he's sulking, but it certainly doesn't look good.

He looked like he was pissed the whole game and his accuracy is starting to slide some.

Is this rift with him and TO for real?

Was he upset that Garrett called that little fake pass handoff about 50 times?

Good thing it was the sorry arse Bengals we were playing and the turnovers didnt matter, but still, something looks wrong with Romo.

I am starting to get concerned.:(

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Tony is just not getting it. He isnt showing improvement and still making stupid errors. Even when he ran and got the first down, he still had the ball out there that if a defender had been running for his guts, he probably would have caused another fumble.

Romo has me like this this year :bang2:

and yet I still love him.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2310693 said:
He looked like he was pissed the whole game and his accuracy is starting to slide some.

Is this rift with him and TO for real?

Was he upset that Garrett called that little fake pass handoff about 50 times?

Good thing it was the sorry arse Bengals we were playing and the turnovers didnt matter, but still, something looks wrong with Romo.

I am starting to get concerned.:(

I know I was:)

Primetime42

Reaction score
"I'm not gonna apologize for winning. Everyone strives for no turnovers, but if you expect to be perfect all the time, as a quarterback, I promise you won't be very good. You have to be willing to take risks in order to be good, and I know I need to correct my mistakes, but at the same time, I'm not gonna change my approach."

"We scored 31 and we won. I said this last year, but I'll say it again - I'm sorry that I'm not sorry that we won".

-Romo during the presser just before. This is not verbatim, but pretty much what he was saying.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2310665 said:
I'll take it too. But we both understand that everything become magnified come playoff time and Romo has yet to show that he can step his game up when it's win or go home. We're supposed to go deep into the playoffs this year. Anything less than that would be a huge disappointment and heads should roll.

I have a hard time placing the loss to the Giants last December on Romo.
Crayton comes to mind though.