Romo signs highest endorsement deal in NFL history

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I think Romo played well against the Giants.....he sure wasn't helped when his teammates were dropping passes that were good for first downs or even touchdowns. Then in the second half, the OL decided it didn't want to block anymore.....

Now the Buffalo game was all on Romo, he made tons of stupid mistakes....but I cannot blame him solely for the Giants loss. I have to blame the entire offense and Reeves.

Tovya

Reaction score
I actually think it's amazing that NFL players get so little in endorsement deals compared with the stars of the other big sports.

The NFL is by FAR America's sport, so I'd really think that the stars of the NFL could command more than they do.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Two million a year for five years to endorse a shoe that he's not allowed to wear in games?

Wow.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Wow, ten million for Tony and Jessica has the number one country album. Good week for them...

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Rampage;2272240 said:
Romo better win that playoff game this year cause he reminds me of A-rod.

If Crayton catches that slant or if he doesnt stop running on that go route, we most likely go to the SB to face the Pats.

Of course with Reeves and Roy in the secondary, we would have had no chance at all against the Pats, I am just saying.

9xxx11

Reaction score
5Stars;2272420 said:
No..Vick has a deal with car axles.

Thats wat I heard to....it was supposed to be one of the biggest deals, if not the biggest..!!!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast;2272230 said:
Wonder why Eli Manning didn't land an endorsement deal like Romo's?

Take a look at him.

juck

Reaction score
Very odd,starter kinda went outta style like in the 90s.