Video: Romo: "There's only one thing left to do."

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Can you imagine if they did somehow play themselves back into playoff contention? You would be witnessing something no one has ever seen before. That is always special.

It's going to happen. Get ready. Romo is back. It's going to reinvigorate the rest of the team when they see us moving the ball down the field and putting points on the board. The remaining schedule is in our favor. Green Bay and Carolina are the only real "good" teams left, and the Packers are currently reeling. I think we're going to beat the Panthers S well, who I believe are overrated. The rest of our division is not very good.

There's no reason to believe we can't and won't do it. Believe!:starspin:

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
This makes me even more pissed. Guy needs to be perfect the rest of the way to even have a shot.

If he does though that tweet will be stuff of legend!

Yep - it will go down as one of the greatest tweets in sports history

khiladi

Reaction score
Tony Romo's career here...

tumblr_lhgk3k7mhV1qdop7jo1_r1_500.gif

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
In order to start winning even with Romo, we need to start coming out of the box fast. No stupid penalties after long drives, catch the ******* ball if you're a receiver, defend the pass, and for Romo, throw the ball away. No unnecessary hits.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
It's going to happen. Get ready. Romo is back. It's going to reinvigorate the rest of the team when they see us moving the ball down the field and putting points on the board. The remaining schedule is in our favor. Green Bay and Carolina are the only real "good" teams left, and the Packers are currently reeling. I think we're going to beat the Panthers S well, who I believe are overrated. The rest of our division is not very good.

There's no reason to believe we can't and won't do it. Believe!:starspin:

Hardy is going to be a major player in the Panthers game. Cam will be lucky to make it sixty minutes.

LOBO7

Reaction score
We must kill them. We must incinerate them. Pig after pig... cow after cow... village after village... army after army... Col Kurtz

Go Tony.... They will remember your name.. Achilles

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
That is awesome with a capitol A!! Best player to wear the star since the triplets!

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Don't have anything to lose. Against Miami, Romo calls the plays and should be in shotgun every single time with 4wr at least.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Tinfoil hat time.

Romo is a bright dude, he's a lot deeper than we fans give him credit for - think this may have been a subtle jab at the ownership?

Don't have anything to lose. Against Miami, Romo calls the plays and should be in shotgun every single time with 4wr at least.

Our most successful periods of moving the ball are when we are in a 2 minute situation and Romo has free reign.

CowboyGil

Reaction score
Hey the Panthers got into the playoffs at 7-8-1 last season, no reason to believe we can't.
IN ROMO WE TRUST!!!