Video: Romo: "There's only one thing left to do."

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
glad to see our qb was able to bring you back to the light!
...and it took one guy for all that. We do realize that Tony is stepping back into a situation he's all to familiar with. "I put up the points and the D just needs to get me a stop."

When have you seen that happen?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
All I know is Romo has had this crazy weird confidence thing going and I don't know what it is but man makes me want to run through a wall! Let's hope the rest of this team feels the same. If you think about what the defense has done as far as points wise you can see why he feels good about his return even at 2-7

This is stuff legends are made of... Damn Tony! Win the whole ******* thing!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Romo phenomena is pretty interesting to watch unfold.

This Tweet is like a rallying cry, and it is both sad and enriching at the same time.

I have seen QBs on other franchises go down, but never have seen a William Wallace moment like this be necessary.

Certainly makes you appreciate Romo so much more. I have been pretty guilty of throwing barbs over the years.

I used to consider him no more than another Danny White.

Not anymore. Not under the circumstances he has had to perform under.

In a way, I am very glad we got a taste of post-Romo. Because it is going to be bleak, dark and disgusting unless there are lessons learned from the last seven games.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
All I know is Romo has had this crazy weird confidence thing going and I don't know what it is but man makes me want to run through a wall! Let's hope the rest of this team feels the same. If you think about what the defense has done as far as points wise you can see why he feels good about his return even at 2-7

This is stuff legends are made of... Damn Tony! Win the whole ******* thing!

He's that rare zone where the game has slowed down enough for him that he's in complete control. The line calls are easy, the pre snap reads are automatic, his decision making is great and he's confident.

The sad thing is that this window is so short because usually you don't have much left physically in your 30's. Let's home he has a few years left.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Romo is just stating the obvious - gotta win out... no other option.

Amen, Tony.

Exactly. If we win out, we have a good shot of winning the division. Though, it'll probably end up coming down to tiebreakers.

We lose 1? I just flat can't imagine 8-8 winning the division even as bad as it is.

So, what is there to lose? You either win them all to even have a shot at the division or you pack up shop and wait for next year.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Exactly. If we win out, we have a good shot of winning the division. Though, it'll probably end up coming down to tiebreakers.

We lose 1? I just flat can't imagine 8-8 winning the division even as bad as it is.

So, what is there to lose? You either win them all to even have a shot at the division or you pack up shop and wait for next year.

Winning out helps alot. At 9-7 you would need NY and PHI to lose just two more times. NY has CAR n MIN that I see as losses. PHI has NE n ARI that I see as losses as well. They're so inconsistent that it wouldn't surprise me if they lose to other opponents on their schedules.

Airbiscuit

Reaction score
imagejpeg