Video: Romo: "There's only one thing left to do."

cowboys2233

Reaction score
To do that the other 3 teams in the division have to cooperate.

They've done a bang up job so far. Watching the Giants snatch defeat from the jaws of victory this weekend really helped my soul. In times like these, watching the Giants and Eagles lose in gut-wrenching fashion is really the only thing that has put a smile on my face this football season.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Love Tony's heart and leadership... The Cowboys are 3 games back with 7 to play. Can't wait to see how the team responds to Romo's rally cry... "For Romo"

G5ru9KG.gif

DallasInDC

Reaction score
This thread reminds me of old times....you know when the entire fan base was behind Romo. Do you guys remember that...fans were like we don't want no Manziel...we have freakin' Tony Romo. Fans would say how dare you mention Aikman's name when talking about Romo. Remember the time when the fans would say as long as we had Romo, we have a chance to win the SB? Ahhhhh good times......good times

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of old times....you know when the entire fan base was behind Romo. Do you guys remember that...fans were like we don't want no Manziel...we have freakin' Tony Romo. Fans would say how dare you mention Aikman's name when talking about Romo. Remember the time when the fans would say as long as we had Romo, we have a chance to win the SB? Ahhhhh good times......good times

"You never miss the water, till the well runs dry."

Sometimes it takes losing 7 games in a row for a fan to find perspective.

8FOR!3

Reaction score

I'm the biggest Manziel fan out there and I never wanted him to replace Romo while Romo can still play, just learn under him.

I'm 150% behind Romo and if I had to have any QB in the league in this situation he'd be the one I'd take, but idk if it's gonna be enough. I think I'm so subject to what can go wrong as a Cowboys fan that I forgot what it feels like that things might go right.

visionary

Reaction score
Ok then let's go and do it
I'd love nothing better
Starts this week against Miami!!

Junglist

Reaction score
In order to start winning even with Romo, we need to start coming out of the box fast. No stupid penalties after long drives, catch the ******* ball if you're a receiver, defend the pass, and for Romo, throw the ball away. No unnecessary hits.

No settling for FG'S in the redzone.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wish I could get excited like you guys. If this team had just won one or two games, I'd be so lit right now.

screw it. those games are over and we can't change them. but our all pro, not just probowl but ALLPRO qb is back zordon!! and once he puts his patented spin move on Suh and throws a bomb TD to Dez you will be back in the fold with us :thumbup:

Sportsbabe

Reaction score

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: