ROMO Time

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
couple of halves like this will make Romo appear sooner than later. unless we suddenly have 5 Probowlers on OL we're gonna get *****-slapped all year long by better Ds.

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
chinch said:
couple of halves like this will make Romo appear sooner than later. unless we suddenly have 5 Probowlers on OL we're gonna get *****-slapped all year long by better Ds.

arent many better front fours than the one we are facing...

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Bledsoe has been awful. Even when he's had time he's been off target.

I'm ready for Romo!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i'm with ya, its time for Romo. Bledsoe has just made horrible decisions and probably should have been picked off at least 3 times but there were drops by the Jaguars defenders. If not for Bledsoe we would be up by at least 2 tds

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
I have to admit I'm sitting there thinking Romo also in that second quarter. Bledsoe has not only not been getting the ball out on time but he is missing wide open receivers when he does have time. He has been the weak link in this offense today.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Come on. The Jags are a very very good team. You expect us to slice through them like butter? On their home field?

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
abersonc said:
Come on. The Jags are a very very good team. You expect us to slice through them like butter? On their home field?
nope.

they're a good team but Drew is making them look like the 85 bears on defense with his stupidity, inability to sense a rush and DUMB THROWS.

We GAVE AWAY 10 POINTS ON THE ROAD already.

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
chinch said:
The pass protection has been fine all day with the exception of a few plays.

Bledsoe is responsible for hearing footsteps and making bad throws. Not the OL.

Gaede

Reaction score
I think if he plays like this for a couple more weeks, we have no choice but to switch to Romo.

The team looked good until Bledsoe started missing wide open receivers. We lost momentum on the FG drive and never got it back.

jbsg02

Reaction score
abersonc said:

no but i expect a quarterback to make decent decisions

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
abersonc said:
No, I expect Drew Bledsoe to hit wide open receivers when he has time to throw. He missed three (3) wide open that would have gone for first downs at the very least and one might well have been a TD.

wxcpo

Reaction score
:rolleyes:

The sky is falling posters are coming out early this year.

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
No, I expect Drew Bledsoe to hit wide open receivers when he has time to throw. He missed three (3) wide open that would have gone for first downs at the very least and one might well have been a TD.
I do too.

Bledsoe's play has allowed the Jags to get back into the game.

He's had the opportunity to put this game away and he hasn't gotten it done.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
wxcpo said:

The sky is falling posters are coming out early this year.

If you can honestly say that you think Bledsoe is NOT screwing up in this game then you are just not paying attention. The sky may not be falling but the football is...to the ground when he misses wide open receivers.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
TwoSteppinJJ said:
Hehe, Was just going to say that...

Its the end of the world!!!
Go ahead and help yourself to the kool-aid. I'm just looking at the reality of the situation.