ROMO Time

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
That was pathetic. Its Romo time.

We get a repreive on that call that was an INT and was overturned, he then promptly holds on to the ball for 6 seconds, gets sacked and throws a strike to the MLB. Please god, dont make me endure a season of this.

Gaede

Reaction score
yeah right. Remember how we stayed with Testeverde, even though he was even MORE washed up and useless then Bledsoe is now, and with absolutely nothing at stake?!

Unless BP has actually changed (just a little bit is necessary) in the offseason, I don't expect Romo at all.

And yes, Bledsoe is old and useless. I just can't see Parcells having the guts to sit one of his 'guys'

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
I don't think Bledsoe himself was the problem.

To me, the play calling and the O-line were terrible.

Romo would have been killed with the way the line was caving in.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Parcells has this WR who is unstoppable, and he calls a hand off on 3rd and 4 instead of trying to get the Touch Down... BP had better understand that he can't win unless he completely uses TO.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
if he does then expect at best a 4-4 record and expect a T.O vs bledslow confrontation

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Bledsoe starts next week.

No way Parcells changes QB's this early.

He'll have a QB controversy for the rest of the season if he does.

He's gonna have one too, if he doesn't and Bledsoe puts up another stinker like this one.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
And that will solve the crappy o-line, running game, and defense how?

Dwight

Reaction score
We all know that Parcells will not start Romo next week. And believe me, I want Romo to start.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
bbgun said:
And that will solve the crappy o-line, running game, and defense how?
well he will help the O-line by avoiding sacks that Bledslow cant avoid, the running game is a lost cause either way, and if Romo plays well then he will keep the Defense off the field and that will help keep them fresh later in the game

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I simply cannot take one more game of big INT after big INT from Bledsoe. I cannot take another one of his idiotic ball pats that result in sacks. I cannot take the mobility of a 10 ton boulder behind center. I cannot take another second of that ugly *** throwing motion. I cannot take his complete and utter lack of vision and pocket presence. I cannot take his fumbling everytime he gets touched.

This man has never and will never be a big time QB, and I'm tired of us wallowing around in the wake of his mediocrity. I just KNEW that with all these weapons, with all this help, that somehow, someway he could get over the hump, but alas, I was horribly mistaken. Bench him, Bill, if you want any chance of making the postseason.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
That makes two of us, except I have tickets for next week so I'm going to that one regardless. :)