ROMO Time

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
:rolleyes:

If you can honestly say that you think Bledsoe is NOT screwing up in this game then you are just not paying attention. The sky may not be falling but the football is...to the ground when he misses wide open receivers.
Ding, ding, ding.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kickoff to Thompson up to the 31 - Bledose HO to JJ right tackle for 7

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 2 - Bledsoe back to pass to TO who flies down the field for 25 but penalty flag down and a Jaguar hurt - Pnealty on us - illegal pick of some kind by FAsano

wxcpo

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
:rolleyes:

If you can honestly say that you think Bledsoe is NOT screwing up in this game then you are just not paying attention. The sky may not be falling but the football is...to the ground when he misses wide open receivers.

Has he been perfect? No of course not, but it's not like him and Owens have had that much tme together. Are you really ready to bench a future hall of famer after 30 minutes of of the season are complete? C'mon get real.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I've been a big Bledsoe defender for a while now and I'm completely in favor of putting Romo in there right now. Bledsoe is going to lose this game for us.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
wxcpo said:
Has he been perfect? No of course not, but it's not like him and Owens have had that much tme together. Are you really ready to bench a future hall of famer after 30 minutes of of the season are complete? C'mon get real.

It's not that he hasn't been perfect, he hasn't been remotely good since those first 2 drives. He's missed open receievers repeatedly and has made some very poor decisions.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
wonder if that "not a concussion" hit last week is effecting Drew today... looked good then really tailed off... like you'd expect someone with a head injury.

ElPanadero

Reaction score
I agree, let's get Romo in and see if he can change the momentum of the game. I'm loyal to the Cowboys, not any one particular player.

aga11ah

Reaction score
Bledsoe is finished. i'll take INT king Jake Plummer over him... I guess we gotta wait till next year for him though

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
This game is 100% on Bledsoe.

Sky falling or not, he has looked just awful since the end of the first quarter.

LongSnapper

Reaction score
:lmao2: I vote for Romo, sink or swim. I cant take no more Jim Morrison moments from # 11

jbsg02

Reaction score
Maybe this game will serve as a blessing in disguise. This could be the end of Bledsoe's reign of terror. They have given him every opportunity and he has failed. They even called back his 3rd INT only to throw another one 2 played later. This could be the beginning of the Tony Romo Dallas Cowboys, a team that can't be any worse than Drew Bledsoe's.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i dont expect him too but OMG Bledsoe was just horrible and doesnt deserve to start next week