CZ POLL Romo: Traded, Released, Retained Or Retire?

What do you think will happen with Romo in the near foreseeable future?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought about creating another poll but decided on posting this instead within the thread (but I'll leave my option open for creating one later :p ). When does anyone think Romo will be leaving the team? The choices are:

1. Now through March 8
  2. March 9 through April 26 (From the start of free agency until the day before the draft)
  3. April 27 through April 29
  4. April 30 through June 1 (Day before signing bonuses are tagged for the 2018 season)
  5. June 2 and later
  6. He will remain on the roster through the end of the 2017 season (or longer)

DBOY3141

Reaction score
I thought about creating another poll but decided on posting this instead within the thread (but I'll leave my option open for creating one later :p ). When does anyone think Romo will be leaving the team? The choices are:

1. Now through March 8
  2. March 9 through April 26 (From the start of free agency until the day before the draft)
  3. April 27 through April 29
  4. April 30 through June 1 (Day before signing bonuses are tagged for the 2018 season)
  5. June 2 and later
  6. He will remain on the roster through the end of the 2017 season (or longer)

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
IMO, it will end up being something like Murray from Philly to Tennessee. Agent was allowed to talk to other teams to talk restructure and then the Eagles worked a deal with the teams interested in Murray.

I wouldn't expect a great return. This talk of #1 picks and 2nd rounders is folly.

It will be a mid-round pick this year and likely another mid-round pick next year that could improve based on games played/success of the team taking Romo on.

I wish. I think he'll just be outright released, man.

rambo2

Reaction score
It looks like they are going to let him cut a deal with Denver. Either that or staying with Dallas on a cheaper deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.