Romo vs Bledsoe

Route 66

Reaction score
Ah I cant take this anymore after 3 ITs. Now who do you start?

Route 66

Reaction score
I am so for Romo over Bledsoe but after that third pick, I cant imagine what is best now. Parcells will have to face a media frenzy after the game.

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
Romo... those interceptions he threw are correctable, tell me he didnt thread the needle at least 5 times and make many good passes.

Route 66

Reaction score
No, youre right. I would start Romo next week. Its just tough to see 3 INTs.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Rowdy;1110019 said:

At least Romo has reason to play like that: Inexperience. He still looked better than Bledsoe, and Bledsoe's been making the same unfortunate throws he was making 10 years ago.

We know what we have with Bledsoe maybe a playoff appearance and not much else. I want to see what the future might look like.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
You have to start Bledsoe. You put Romo in to see if he can spark the offense, and he failed. Against Carolina? No way do I want a 1st year QB playing(not just starting, but PLAYING) in a regular season game against a D like Carolina.

Route 66

Reaction score
I have more confidence in his passing and I feel he was trying to do what all young QBs do and that is try too hard.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Rowdy;1110019 said:

The thing is Bledsoe will surely screw up royally again warranting another change, but you cant keep flip-flopping QBs.

Route 66

Reaction score
But are you more concerned about Carolina then the good D of the Giants?

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
the season is lost.... play Romo and see if he responds after practice, etc. and a gameplan that involves plays for him and a running game (not playing from behind vs a hostile team whooping on us).

drew is DONE and reinserting him would be pointless. totally pointless.

tuna made his bed, now it's time to lie in it.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
vta;1110053 said:
At least Romo has reason to play like that: Inexperience. He still looked better than Bledsoe, and Bledsoe's been making the same unfortunate throws he was making 10 years ago.

We know what we have with Bledsoe maybe a playoff appearance and not much else. I want to see what the future might look like.

Bledsoe - 7 of 12 and 111 yards and an INT before getting yanked - dallas down by 5

Romo - 3 INTs in ONE HALF, all of which lead to 17 points for the Giants. Dallas loses 36-15.

Yeah, Romo still looked better than Bledsoe.

Route 66

Reaction score
Give Romo an actual start where he isn't handed a game in the second half already being down. I understand that he did what he did but he is our best option right now.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
JohnsKey19;1110062 said:
The thing is Bledsoe will surely screw up royally again warranting another change, but you cant keep flip-flopping QBs.

I'm sorry I'm just not ready to give up on this season yet. 3-3 is not the end of the season. And for this season to go anywhere... ie playoffs, Bledsoe has to be the starter.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Great job Tuna. Not only is the current QB situation muddled, so is the future. My Fear of Romo has become true, thats what I was afraid of when it comes to Romo.

So we got two versions of QB disasters, Immobile and Mobile one. Great throw followed by bad throw, much like his idol Farve I guess. Lets all hope, he makes more good ones than bad ones like Farve used to do.

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
I'll be so pissed if RomoZilla doesnt start next week. Whats the point of even making the change at half today if he doesnt start next game. Romo should keep his head up high hes made some really nice throws and good plays.

Route 66

Reaction score
I have never seen this forum be so split down the middle on who to start. It makes it quite interesting to say the least and yet so maddening.