Romo walking away from CBS will probably be a paid a good portion of the $72M remaining

Guess this is what separates the people who truly do care about another man's money and those who don't. I don't give two polished bird turds about what Romo makes. I only care about what players make as pertaining to the salary cap.
 
Guess this is what separates the people who truly do care about another man's money and those who don't. I don't give two polished bird turds about what Romo makes. I only care about what players make as pertaining to the salary cap.
Tony getting as much as he can it triggers his detractors here and some relish in a man with an addiction at his low point

Kind of like it made Daks detractors happy because he got dumped by his fiance and now has 18 years of upcoming child support payment to two kids that wont live with him.

Both are weak sauce and bring me no joy whatsoever and hope they both recover in different ways
 


Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on
@1053thefan
on Tony Romo: “Tony is one of the most valued relationships that I have on a personal basis. I love him and I’m sorry that this has evolved this way this year because I enjoyed him so much in what he could bring to the NFL and, frankly, I was proud of him as a former Cowboy.“Now, having said all of that, he’s just getting started. He really is. I say that with all sincerity. He’s just getting started. And he certainly has made some mistakes. I can’t look in my mirror without seeing what can happen when you experience mistakes. But he realizes that there’s an area of his life that he wants to do better in. That’s been said ad nauseam publicly. He’s got great opportunity ahead of him. I don’t know of anyone, period, that has a better future than Tony Romo. And I’m excited or him. He’s not only got great talent, but he’s a hell of a man.”
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,231
Messages
14,673,800
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top