Romo walking away from CBS will probably be a paid a good portion of the $72M remaining

Guess this is what separates the people who truly do care about another man's money and those who don't. I don't give two polished bird turds about what Romo makes. I only care about what players make as pertaining to the salary cap.
 
Same. He started his development under Parcells and then got stuck with freaking Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett. I would have loved to see his trajectory under better coaching, because I personally think he was a talented QB.
I have said this many times. He was fun to watch.
 
Guess this is what separates the people who truly do care about another man's money and those who don't. I don't give two polished bird turds about what Romo makes. I only care about what players make as pertaining to the salary cap.
Tony getting as much as he can it triggers his detractors here and some relish in a man with an addiction at his low point

Kind of like it made Daks detractors happy because he got dumped by his fiance and now has 18 years of upcoming child support payment to two kids that wont live with him.

Both are weak sauce and bring me no joy whatsoever and hope they both recover in different ways
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,208
Messages
14,672,715
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top