Too many Shell Shocked/PTSD fans here

I'm not a homer and I'm definitely a pessimist but even I realize that the stars are aligning for an easy Cowboys' path this year. We are about to see three straight teams who want their HC fired and there are key starters getting hurt left and right every week. The NFC in general does not look very difficult as there are no dominant teams. Even the 49ers look human and we all know they will get multiple key injuries before we even get to November.

Sometimes it's just better to be lucky than good and right now, this year...the Cowboys are going to be VERY lucky!
You are exactly right. Most teams in today's NFL are lucky or pushed by the league to the SB. Where are the Patriots and Seahawks? New year, new winner.
 
Have you ever tried it with your Kool-Aid???
I’m more of a whiskey kind of guy. Scotch or bourbon. I’m ok with either.

It takes the edge off when the Cowboys don’t play well and I like the taste. I haven’t stooped to urine, but some people here obviously really enjoy it for whatever reason. lol.
 
Speaking of…I normally only visit around the draft but check in if something interesting happens and I noticed that Mountaineer was not posting. Am I allowed to ask if there is a backstory or is there a gag order in place?
I don't know if I can talk about it, but someone mentioned something on here a while back, that leads me to believe that you are not wrong. I think it was voluntary.
I was told he was banned, but don't know the story behind it
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,231
Messages
14,673,800
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top