Romo's Mexican Getaway EXPOSED!

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1880119 said:
Can you imagine a four hour romp with her? Sure I would seek medical advice.:D

What would be the point of the fame and money Romo HAS EARNED... if he couldn't enjoy the perks that come with it? Romo - you go boy...

seniorette

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1880236 said:
So now Romo has questionable character because he took a quick trip?

Geez, the overreaction on this board is crazy.

I know some people on this board have played sports before. No way, they could tell me, they led the life of a monk just before a crucial game.

No not for a quick trip to Mexico. That is nothing. The whole month of Dec. is another story. Character....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
seniorette;1880305 said:
No not for a quick trip to Mexico. That is nothing. The whole month of Dec. is another story. Character....
I don't put December in his lap, but that's just me.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
outthedoorbill;1880277 said:
What would be the point of the fame and money Romo HAS EARNED... if he couldn't enjoy the perks that come with it? Romo - you go boy...

I'm sure she's giving him a good rub down as we speak. To keep him loose of course.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
seniorette;1880305 said:

While the team kind of goes as Romo goes there are other grown men that could have stepped their game up a tad.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1880335 said:
I'm sure she's giving him a good rub down as we speak. To keep him loose of course.
You're going to need a cold shower soon. Or for your wife to kick you with her high heels again.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Hostile;1880362 said:
You're going to need a cold shower soon. Or for your wife to kick you with her high heels again.

:lmao: :lmao2: I'm on my way to the shower, can't get the wife in high heels.;)

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
He must have seen her washing the General Lee. I warned him not to rent that movie.

Route 66

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1880236 said:
So now Romo has questionable character because he took a quick trip?

Geez, the overreaction on this board is crazy.

I know some people on this board have played sports before. No way, they could tell me, they led the life of a monk just before a crucial game.

You miss the point. People are stating that if he loses focus in the next game or upcoming games, then its a possibility his trips may be a culprit. Whats so hard to comprehend?

Route 66

Reaction score
Hostile;1880136 said:
Tell me your solution, then criticize. If you don't have one, that's fine too. You just said you'd rather have anyone else. Name your poison.

Actually, I can criticize when I deem fit. You state you are fine with Romo doing what hes doing. I am too but the difference with me is I find Romo worthless if he does let these trips affect his game. Whats the point in having a Ferrari in the garage if it doesnt run right?

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
TheCount;1880004 said:
Congratulations, you win the "No Taste" award of the day.
Since I was responding to a quote, I'll give you the "skim-and-respond" trophy.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Rowdy;1880582 said:
Actually, I can criticize when I deem fit.

Thats right ..... and we can point out the stupidity in that line of thinking when we deem fit as well.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Man when did football forums become paparazzi discussions

:bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2:

Dude has a girl so be it; I mean last I looked the only way I was able to keep the girl was to um spend time with them

Anyways this is a non issues as well; this type of talk rivals the he lost because she was at the game. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rowdy;1880582 said:
Actually, I can criticize when I deem fit. You state you are fine with Romo doing what hes doing. I am too but the difference with me is I find Romo worthless if he does let these trips affect his game. Whats the point in having a Ferrari in the garage if it doesnt run right?
See, and I think the Ferrari we have has the engine revved and the needle pegged.

Route 66

Reaction score
Hostile;1880651 said:
See, and I think the Ferrari we have has the engine revved and the needle pegged.

I agree with you. When I read this story my thought is, "who cares". The problem is he seems in my opinion to lose focus lately and stuff like this doesnt help-but who knows.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Rowdy;1880567 said:
You miss the point. People are stating that if he loses focus in the next game or upcoming games, then its a possibility his trips may be a culprit. Whats so hard to comprehend?

I think your kinda nuts.

What would you have Tony doing this weekend?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Rowdy;1880660 said:
I agree with you. When I read this story my thought is, "who cares". The problem is he seems in my opinion to lose focus lately and stuff like this doesnt help-but who knows.

Or he felt like he was holding a bridge on his shoulders and needed to get away. Why is no one complaining about Witten being with him?;)

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Wolfpack;1880677 said:
I think your kinda nuts.

What would you have Tony doing this weekend?

I would have Tony cleaning my gutters and I would would be in Mexico with her:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1880679 said:
Or he felt like he was holding a bridge on his shoulders and needed to get away. Why is no one complaining about Witten being with him?;)
Because that would make sense. This is about over reacting and waving white flags of defeat and finding the goat.