Romo's Mexican Getaway EXPOSED!

thekavorka

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;1879479 said:
How would you act if 13 of the exams you got a 100% and 2 you decided you can afford to not study for, as you lead the class right now and whatever curve is placed will be set with whatever grade you get as an A. Maybe start studying for finals earlier then expected, implementing new exam techniques. Also, the last exam before finals, is only for people who screwed up earlier in the year, so not everyone has to take it, but you still have to show up.

that's a pretty good analogy except i would still try to do well on the exams that i could afford to not study for since everyone starts out on an even playing field for the finals. i don't want to get rusty.

it's hard to have an "on and off" switch in the playoffs.

thekavorka

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1879483 said:
Do you have a job? have you ever went out of town for a day or two a week before work?

Are you saying you wouldnt go to the lake for 2 days 9 days before a test? You really think there is that big a difference in 9 days studying with a couple of those days alone, and 6-7 days studying with your study group?

when there's as big of a responsiblity on romo and the way he's performed recently, i think there is a difference between relaxing in dallas for 2 days as opposed to going to mexico with jessica.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
ladiewolve;1879458 said:
WOW...lol
I doubt if he is partying is *** off reguardless of where he is, I mean heck the Mexican border is right there in texas. I dont think any of us has the right to decide where or how or with who he gets some R&R with.
If he was married no one would even be intrested. I remember Aikman and his women, even a country singer too! Only difference is the media and internet were not as crazy as it is now. Troy has some bad games under his belt as well , but i dont recall so much media hype over who he was seeing as Romo is getting now.
He is a grown man , let him alone.

;) The media not being as crazy as it was today? :) You must not be from Dallas. In Aikman's day the media was a whole lot crazier than it was today. Randy Galloway of the Dallas Morning News absolutely hated the Boys.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
you know really . if you think about it , your not being fair to Tony. He has played good games even when you know his mind was elsewhere. Like finding out his dad had Cancer, his Dad having the Surgery for his cancer..etc..etc, he didnt play bad then.
Why does it have to be that his mind is "elsewhere" if he is having a bad game? Jessica was at some winning games as well.
Maybe his problem is knowing that people are so critical of him.. and his personal life , ever think that might weigh on his mind in a game?

ladiewolve

Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1879498 said:
;) The media not being as crazy as it was today? :) You must not be from Dallas. In Aikman's day the media was a whole lot crazier than it was today. Randy Galloway of the Dallas Morning News absolutely hated the Boys.
I'm not from Dallas no , but i was refering to troy's dating habits before he got married.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
This thread is funny. Everyones wrong except me. Even people who agree with me. Open the Commanders@Seahawks thread I'm getting ornery.
:chainsaw:

anava

Reaction score
ladiewolve;1879499 said:
you know really . if you think about it , your not being fair to Tony. He has played good games even when you know his mind was elsewhere. Like finding out his dad had Cancer, his Dad having the Surgery for his cancer..etc..etc, he didnt play bad then.
Why does it have to be that his mind is "elsewhere" if he is having a bad game? Jessica was at some winning games as well.
Maybe his problem is knowing that people are so critical of him.. and his personal life , ever think that might weigh on his mind in a game?

That is what happens when you are the QB for the Cowboys and date Hollywood types.

superpunk

Reaction score
RCowboyFan;1879274 said:
And usual overreaction about Tony vacationing is hilarious. It won't matter if he is vacationing for two days, during his days off, when he doesn't know who to prepare for.

Or for that matter Cowboys Offense staff is busy preparing for their interviews instead of the next opponents.:cool:

You'd think we'd be giving these guys the benefit of the doubt by now. Oh no! he spent a day in Mexico!

I mean, after all offseason...after the interviews with other players where they said "Yeah, you see him out and about because people are looking for him...but you don't see him in here before everyone and leaving after everyone, running on the treadmill and studying like mad."

I hear he wears his hat backwards. Cats sleeping with dogs....

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
internet polls rank sam and harry as #1 most relyable source of accurate web news. good job at finding this morsel. :D

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I'm sure Namath banged any number of hotties the week before Super Bowl III. And I heard that dating empty-headed starlets can help accelerate soft-tissue repair around the thumb.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
ladiewolve;1879503 said:
I'm not from Dallas no , but i was refering to troy's dating habits before he got married.

Well Troy was liked by the Dallas Media, like Emmitt. I do however remember the media complaining about the cowboys partying too much back then during the Switzer Era. But to be honest, there was no bigger anti cowboys media in the country in the 90's than the one in Dallas.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;1879504 said:
This thread is funny. Everyones wrong except me. Even people who agree with me. Open the Commanders@Seahawks thread I'm getting ornery.
:chainsaw:

What kind of Hypnotoad are you anyways? You should have been hypnotizing people into agreeing with you. Geez. :D

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
bbgun;1879518 said:
I'm sure Namath banged any number of hotties the week before Super Bowl III. And I heard that dating empty-headed starlets can help accelerate soft-tissue repair around the thumb.

With that Fur coat I woulda thought Na,ath was a Pimp. :D All he needed was the cane and the hat.

superpunk

Reaction score
bbgun;1879518 said:

Depends on what she's in to.