Romo's pocket presence

EndGame

Reaction score
I have never in my life seen a quarterback with pocket presence like Romo displayed tonight, and really has displayed all season. It's truly amazing. He's the exact opposite of Chad Hutchinson.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
In the words of The Monkees, now I'm a believer. Who was that Chicago scribe who said Tony only thrived against bad defenses? I expect his mea culpa in tomorrow's paper. Riiiight.

TonyS

Reaction score
EndGame;1665234 said:
I have never in my life seen a quarterback with pocket presence like Romo displayed tonight, and really has displayed all season. It's truly amazing. He's the exact opposite of Chad Hutchinson.

Listen, he's no Chad Hutchinson, but he's got potential.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our offensive line is good, but if they ever gel into a cohesive unit every game and allow Romo extra time to sit back and throw...

... man! :D

BBQ101

Reaction score
EndGame;1665234 said:

Jesus H Crisco, how can you even envoke Hutch in the same sentence as Romo. Even trying to make a point brings disrespect. Please, let us never mention that name again.

BBQ

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I know right... so many times someone would be coming from his blind side, and I just KNEW he was about to get sacked. He moves around dodges a couple of guys, buys time and usually ends up completing some pass for a first down. It's been a LONG time since I've seen that with the Boys.... if ever. I wasn't old enough to see Roger, but I know he had similar movement/pocket presence.

EndGame

Reaction score
BBQ101;1665281 said:
Jesus H Crisco, how can you even envoke Hutch in the same sentence as Romo. Even trying to make a point brings disrespect. Please, let us never mention that name again.

BBQ
Forgive me Romo, for I have sinned...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
DallasEast;1665273 said:
Our offensive line is good, but if they ever gel into a cohesive unit every game and allow Romo extra time to sit back and throw...

... man! :D

DE ....That would be scary....Looking forwrd to the day. I also think it's not that far off.

EndGame

Reaction score
peplaw06;1665285 said:
I know right... so many times someone would be coming from his blind side, and I just KNEW he was about to get sacked. He moves around dodges a couple of guys, buys time and usually ends up completing some pass for a first down. It's been a LONG time since I've seen that with the Boys.... if ever. I wasn't old enough to see Roger, but I know he had similar movement/pocket presence.
Maybe that's why I'm so amazed. I was a kid and not paying near enough attention in Roger Dodger's prime.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40;1665294 said:
DE ....That would be scary....Looking forwrd to the day. I also think it's not that far off.
I agree CBZ. Davis has improved this line each game thus far this season. And just think... people thought that his move inside to guard wouldn't make much of a difference.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Presence, Precision, Mobility, Arm-Strength, Leadership, Teammates loves him (TO in particular), Media loves him, still a relatively young player......

For the Love of God, PAY THE MAN NOW, JERRUH!!!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;1665254 said:
In the words of The Monkees, now I'm a believer. Who was that Chicago scribe who said Tony only thrived against bad defenses? I expect his mea culpa in tomorrow's paper. Riiiight.

I am so damn happy right now, I would hug you if you were here bbgun :laugh2:

and yes i expect a new article from that fool tomorrow at the latest

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Now I know why Romo wears his hat backwards. Its to cover up those eyes in the back of his head.